Floyd was dead anyway. Who knew?

This was just released yesterday, 3 months after Floyd’s death. Tucker Carlson reported that memos from George Floyd’s autopsy were released yesterday and according to the medical examiner, George Floyd had a lethal dose of meth and Fentanyl in his system and had it not been for the police encounter he would have been dead anyway and his death would have been an open and shut overdose case. The drugs caused his lungs to swell to 2 or 3 their normal weight which is why he was shown on body cam to be saying “I can’t breathe” in the police car. These memos were from June 1st.

Why are we just hearing about this? Perhaps releasing this earlier would mitigate the circumstances of his death while a white cop was kneeling on his neck and not give quite the justification for continued chaos the left needs to help defeat Trump…

Nah… That’s just too cynical… :thinking:

Uh oh.

How embarrassing. Might have to rethink my stance on this one.

1 Like

This Narrative isn’t working at all.

1 Like

If Floyd OD on Fentanyl he wouldn’t be shouting I can’t breath.
he would be a puddle on the floor.

So are based on this sarcastic paraphrase of something someone saw on tucker carlson’s show…everything’s changed.

Good work team.

Meanwhile, back on July 4th:

we knew Floyd was on drugs.
we also know Floyd didn’t die from drugs.

this isn’t new information.

but don’t read the rest of the medical report which clearly stated he didn’t Overdose, or die from drugs.

Fight for The Narrative!

1 Like

Thank you for your participation. I’ll look to the medical examiner’s conclusions for a professional opinion on the matter.

Have you? Or just op’s paraphrase of tuckers show yesterday?

If you have something to contribute, by all means.

the medical examiner ruled his death was caused by the officer putting his knee on his neck.
its one of the reason the office was charged with murder.

Thank you for your contribution. I’ll keep an eye out on what the professionals say.

That link I shared is clickable.

I would say at a minimum, the ME got some ‘plainin’ to do.

Things just get curiouser and curiouser…

OK, thank you for participating. I’ll trust the OP over the libs crying foul over the violent sex offender for now.

explain what? have you even read either of the reports or you just basing this theory on the opinion of a Tucker Carlon.

But Carlson knows the truth he is a Medical Doctor who examined the body himself!