Florida's First Responders Receive $1,000 Bonus Check

A massive Florida sex trafficking sting has resulted in the arrests of 160 people including two Disney workers, multiple teachers and a Georgia deputy police chief.

1 Like

Stupid post, if it is vote buying what election was held last year?

1 Like

No it doesn’t it was passed in the Florida budget.

“The bonuses are included in the 2022-23 budget passed by the Florida Legislature during the 2022 Legislative Session.”

https://www.flgov.com/2022/03/31/governor-ron-desantis-announces-first-responders-will-receive-1000-bonuses-for-second-year-in-a-row/

He already gave them a raise.

https://www.flgov.com/2022/03/21/governor-ron-desantis-announces-pay-raises-for-florida-teachers/

2 Likes

Good.

Until cell phone cameras…Many got away with murder. Literally. Some still do.

But keep those RED glasses on!

Stupid post. Buying votes can happen any time.

It is funny how they try to slip around their own accusations, isn’t it?

Apparently he is not hiding it, as you know about it. Does that make it acceptable now?

Ps…oops. Apparently your claim has already been debunked, anyway. Curious…where did you get your information from?

How many of these “special responders” do you think he bought that were otherwise going to vote for Crist?

Yea sure they always buy them in off years🙄

2 Likes

What did I slip around?

And why do it last year

1 Like

In this particular instance, that this is not somehow a vote buying scheme.

So you agree it is not thanks

You don’t usually resort to it when you are winning. Or do it in off years.

With that kind of logic, ignorance must be libs best friend.

1 Like

Well, I didn’t say that now, did I?

It is interesting to me how this isn’t a vote buying scheme, but that the debt relief is. Or the cancer moon shot.

Also, what off year? There are a ton of elections coming, including Desantis, who just happens to be the guy attached to these checks

Desantis is ahead in the polls, but it ain’t over yet. Crist is within 3.

So yeah. This really does look like a vote buying scheme. But incumbency has it’s privileges, and elections have consequences.

It was a program implemented last year, this is the second time it has been offered. Let’s hope it’s permanent.

So why did he do it last year?

1 Like

You mean like Lt. Michael Byrd?

1 Like