Florida Spike in Cases

You don’t want them to die, just to submit to your progressive agenda. However, some would rather die on their feet than live on their knees.

What do you think you will you do when your patience does run out?

1 Like

So you’d rather die than take a vaccine?

Why?

A mask is a progressive agenda? Only in the minds of :crazy_face:

1 Like

Ending the needless deaths of Americans and ending the pandemic is a progressive agenda.

It sure looks like Paul is making it political.

He’s been in the political ruling class sonce 1993. 28 years. 20 years

The option “Die or take the vaccine” is a false dichotomy. I don’t believe not taking the vaccine equates to dying. And I refuse to let someone manipulate me with false fears.

1 Like

Really?
I think your hair is on fire, just a little bit there.

The GOP is so manic, these days.
Thanks to Trump fast tracking the vaccine efforts we have them in the numbers we need now, as well as the ventilators so much needed also during these trying days.
But rather build on that clear success; that is clearly Trump’s, the GOP’s, they have completely rejected that hard fought victory made by Trump before he lost the election.
That victory was just simply handed over to the Democrats to take credit for.
There was a reason Trump worked so hard to get these damned vaccines; to save lives, right?
Now go against them?
Totally manic, moronic.
Thanks to Trump we have vaccines, and ventilators in the numbers to battle this surge, but Republican voters won’t use the former, but will eventually fall back onto using the latter like it or not.
My God talk about dumb, dumb, dumb.
Bartiromo calls this covid surge, “convienent” for Democrats?
It should be a life saving victory lap for Trump, and the GOP, but the GOP is against vaccines?
Biden didn’t create these vaccines, or manufacture these ventilators, he’s just taking credit for handing them out, as he should, and is.
Earth 2 gets staggeringly dumber, by the day.
And not to mention these are Republican voters dropping in for a visit at ICU’s too, who won’t be voting GOP next time even if they survive.
Near death experiences tend to compel re-evaluations of confusing mis-information.

2 Likes

I don’t either. But you said:

However, some would rather die on their feet than live on their knees.

Which sounds like you do.

He was elected to represent ALL americans: both those whose faith is in vaccines to save lives and those who do not trust big pharma to save lives. That’s why he always said they would be issued to whoever wants to take them, not that they would be forced on everyone.

1 Like

Knock it off.

I would actually like to see this data:

Risk factor by age group and comorbidity for the unvaccinated v the vaccinated.

A lot of the unvaccinated were younger people who before Delta didn’t get the vaccine because they figured they were safe from serious COVID.

Delta is supposedly hitting them harder.

Question…is it hitting them harder, or is it simply hitting the same people it would usually hit harder?

Answer: Yes.

This virus is doing what viruses do when entered into large numbers of hosts; it gets better at spreading, and killing said hosts, and it ain’t done evolving either.
We’ve all seen that movie, you know the one where a virus wipes out mankind.
Maybe a total rejection of Science IS the only way to survive?
And maybe… long winded speeches, at mass gatherings will solve the issue instead…?
Hunh’? Hunh’?
Am I right? Hunh’? Hunh’?

the mortality and hospitalization rate is no different. its not hitting them “harder” its just hitting them more. the upside is it will burn out quicker as it loses vectors. whether by vaccination or just because it runs its course, covid rates will decline.

1 Like

[quote=“Sknyluv, post:1810, topic:239774, full:true”]

What do you think you will you do when your patience does run out?

this is wrong. typically as they become more virulent they become less dangerous

6 Likes

Those are all good questions.

Ratio of age brackets verse hospitalization etc. What’s the percentage of those that are vaccinated and those that aren’t being hospitalized.

To it seems they’re leaving us in the dark for some reason…which only bring more suspicion IMO.

4 Likes

Ok…
It’s not now targeting younger persons…
Ok…
Down here on Earth 1, I respectfully disagree, as it concerns this particular virus at this moment in time; it clearly is a more dangerous variation.
Be safe, be healthy.

the virus isn’t “targeting” anyone, its not sentient. maybe you should reevaluate which earth you’re on?

2 Likes

As to wether Viruses are Alive?
They have a “life-cycle”, and “purpose”.
This virus seemingly is tasked to spread in Humans rapidly, and shut down oxygen intake in them.
Anything with what seems an “agenda” to kill me, I acknowledge as such.

alive? of course. sentient? no. maybe on your earth, not on this one.