Florida lets freedom ring and removes all Covid restrictions for restaurants

I was just talking to my boy who’s a chef down there. Fancy place, scratch kitchen. They’re seven cooks short for a hundred percent capacity and don’t even have enough in storage to do prep for a regular Friday night.

Florida have percentages laws?

So that gives you a right to tell em what to do?

Florida had the most deaths from Covid then any other state yesterday. Brilliant timing!

1 Like

Dunno but the general rule is if you have to ask if Florida has a law, they don’t.

1 Like

It is perfectly on brand that De Santis can’t even open up the restaurants at full capacity without ■■■■■■■ over every restaurant in Florida.

Me? No.

But, plague. Historically, you got to take them seriously to get them under control.

You may want to check your sources…NY has twice the amount of deaths then Fla…and that’s counting 200 thousand plus more infected.

1 Like

Then get your state banned people from coming into your state from Florida.

So, selling out on booze. Rush to fill tomorrow; no protections for servers and bar; probably, no protections for staff that don’t show and penalties if they file.

About right?

Florida had the most deaths in the U.S. YESTERDAY.

Pretty much.

So, try an illegal move every court will strike down unless it comes from the Feds, which you will next argue would be tyrannodespotism.

Trumpism, encapsulated.

Then say yesterday…

Still bitching and moaning I see.

Cool brah.

It appears you didn’t read completely and missed the word yesterday.

Lol that’s what we do here on this internet message board.

I might be wrong, but I think viruses cross state lines.

I’ll tell my 33 year old niece who is an incredible jock and lives a clean life that she can now go out and eat. When she gets over her 5 months of debilitating, possibly life-altering bout with COVID.

3 Likes