FISA abuse report coming soon?

Before you libs get on your high horses, remember this is coming from The D.C. and Barr. Not me. I would suggest that if you want to hear about it, stay away from CNN and that ilk. They probably won’t cover it.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/11/13/william-barr-fisa-report-imminent/

Sure…

You think Billy is talking smack?

Nothing has leaked…

July 4th has come and gone. :frowning:

3 Likes

I cannot wait! This is going to be great!

Damn straight it hasn’t leaked.

Of course it hasn’t leaked. The dems don’t own this.

Anyone indicted yet?

You will never know. When Barr releases the report, your news sources will not cover the story.

You know how dems hate redactions? The word on the street is that this report will be very clean. Very few redactions. This should please the libs. So yes, it should be great. We’ll see.

Good. Let’s get this out. I support this.

Just hoping this is not yet another false alarm. Hannity has pretty much had it with the endless delays. Who can blame him?

If nothing is found, I hope we can put this to bed.

I’m pretty sure that actually just means it’s doubly true.

1 Like

IS THIS THE DECLAS? OBAMA BEST GET HIS PRISON BOOTS READY! #ReleaseTheMemo

If there are no indictments, it just means we need to investigate the investigators.

2 Likes

Unless there is something major out of it, there will be as much coverage as the last Hillary emails report. Except on Fox where even the slightest finding will be huge.

It might be pretty big. Unlike the current debacle it may contain solid evidence rather than second hand hearsay. But do I expect indictments? Not really. Holding high ranking government officials accountable would be barbaric. Accountability is meant for the peasants. Not the ruling class.

how will we not know are indictment secret now?