FISA abuse report coming soon?

so what is the point of the investigation if your not going to indict people for wrong doing, you could say Barr has wasted millions of dollars.

If no indictments, then it’ll be a big nothinberder.

Does Trump’s one-time mispronunciation of a word prevent you from spelling this word correctly, yes or no?

You missed the days when the word “corps man” was all the rage around here.

2 Likes

I’d love to see this. I’m curious to see whether this report even exists.

Its summer again?

That was fast!

1 Like

If. FISA is a total nothing burger. Just like the election fraud commission. (Remember that one)

Allan

Has anyone been called to testify before a grand jury?

No and not likely to be with this IG report, anything criminal was handed off to Durham.

lol… “stay away from cnn”

why dont you just ask them to stay away from air?

cnn will likely cover it. but reporting the opposite of what it says. like they did with mueller report

Has anyone been called to testify before a grand jury?

like with “collusion?”. lol. boy

If he has it’s being reported by unofficial sources because grand juries are generally secret.

Those that testify before a grand jury are under no obligation to keep their appearance before a grand jury secret.

They can be, if disclosure could compromise on ongoing investigation and of course it’s not always in their personal interest to disclose. There have been reports by third parties of grand juries being impaneled in the matter.

Complete BS… They can sing all day long if they desire… Grand jury witnesses are under no legal obligation to remain silent.

1 Like

Again, not entirely true, they can be and are legally directed not to disclose if doing so could result in compromising an ongoing investigation. And as I mentioned, even if you can it doesn’t mean you would for various reasons.

Under what statute?

I am unsure why you placed collusion in quotes. The Mueller Report called out collusion.

In any sense, the Mueller Report ended the investigation into the 2016 Russian meddling in the US election. President Trump, and Republicans, have now tried to pivot and claim that Ukraine was interfering the 2016 election. I am unsure of the basis of this, unless one is to believe a debunked theory that a DNC server is located in Ukraine.

But, to each his own.