First truckers in Canada, now farmers in the Netherlands

To make the point that if 70% of farms are closed what do people expect to happen? They are communicating a wake up call.

1 Like

So what? Shouldn’t have aggravated them.

2 Likes

Okay. I hope they satisfactorily communicate their point and stop before they have to be killed.

We’re getting further away from their only win condition.

I can’t wait until leftists have to live with the bar they themselves have set being turned on them.

It will never happen though. I doubt the right would just start killing people for this. Nice to see the veil drop on some on the left however.

You guys fantasize about shooting people for letting the air out of your tires.

Not me.

Just like not all leftists think like you and believe shooting people for protesting is a good idea.

Every human will kill for food.

That’s not what is happening here. You can try to justify that in your mind however you like.

Would it be OK if a bunch of moms started shooting people at distribution points because they couldn’t get formula sent to their location?

3 Likes

That’s you, not me. I never said “only”

Depends.

Are there others?

Sure. They could run over everybody with their tractors.

Would that do anything to help accomplish their goal?

Only one way to find out.

Are you being serious with this post?

2 Likes

What wouldn’t be serious? What population would tolerate a threat to their food supply? If they striked, boycotted, or otherwise removed their own labor from the supply chain, that would be a valid protest. They crossed a line by blocking other farmers from feeding their customers.

If they don’t yield those gates, they will be moved.

Yes, what population would tolerate the government cutting off the food and energy supply?

The debt-laden economy of the tiny South Asian nation has “completely collapsed” as it lacks foreign exchange reserves to import essential items such as food and fuel. Shortages have materialized as the government began rationing goods last month.

Similar problems are heading towards Europe:

I think the problem in Sri Lanka might be from farming too.

Yes. The farming problems in Sri Lanka have been a result of a lack of fertilizer.

That is exactly what the Dutch farmers are worried about in the Netherlands.

1 Like