First truckers in Canada, now farmers in the Netherlands

Nothing solves a food shortage like killing the farmers.

3 Likes

Yes, the US only supports freedom and democracy when it is convenient.

India appears to be far ahead Canada in terms of “the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances”.

1 Like

The history of the Soviet Union and Communist China shows that government confiscation of farmland from productive farmers does not go well either.

Millions starved to death in the resulting famines.

The bright side is, there are other leaders in the world that are as dumb as Brandon. He isn’t all alone. :wink:

Kill the trouble makers and give their property to farmers who don’t disrupt the food supply.

Those farmers are resorting to this tactic precisely because their individual labor isn’t valuable enough to be missed in a strike.

history never repeats

So there are just extra farmers around? Do you know how to farm?

These guys have to block entrances because there are other farmers and their own labor is replaceable.

Imagine how dumb Biden is and consider he is the best Democrats have to offer. What does that say about the intelligence of the rest of them?

Libs/authoritarians always do.

Meanwhile you seen where the police open fired in Netherlands killing unarmed 16 year old.

This is why I said police is NOT your friend…they will do whatever the fascist tells em to do.

GIVE their property?

Can I give away your car or home because I don’t like the way you drive or the paint color on your house?

No.
If I was killed for purposely disrupting a nations food supply? Probably.

History never repeats, but it often rhymes.

What should the US State Department response be?

Should they keep with these points from the farmer protests in India?

The Climate Change agenda is a totalitarian ideology that’s designed to impoverish citizens in order to make them easier to control. There’s very little difference at its core from Mao’s “Great Leap Forward,” and if elite leftists actually believed there was a threat they’d cease their lifestyles and declare war on China and India today.

Umm, I think that is what their government is going to do. Should they protest or should those folks be killed?

Obviously they should be killed if they’re threatening other people’s food supply. Can’t think of any population that would tolerate it. There are other ways to protest, that don’t involve artificial famines.

It isn’t the farmers who are creating a crisis. It is the politicians’ who are closing 30% - 70% of farms to reduce nitrogen “pollution”.

If Russia produces 12% of global oil and causes disruption, what do you think a 30% reduction in food supplies will do to a country?

1 Like

They’re literally blocking the gate so food can’t be distributed.

They should shut up.