First time since 2002 a president hasn’t visited troops on Christmas

Orange Man Bad lol

1 Like

5.1% increase (early numbers) from last year. Di you think people were worried about the tariffs if they were freely spending more?

Companies were stocking up on items and signalling to consumers by now before tarrif related price spike in the coming year.

Probably just as much as last year, and the year before that, and the year before that…

Omg enough with the Utah…I get it…you are are from utah…

Oh they can plan it but it’s still a photo OP. That being said since this was a sort of tradition they could of had it all set years in advance because its “routine”…

I really dont care…like i said 8 years of crap from you guys…and I know…somehow some way you are exempt from that like everyone else…deal with it

1 Like

Bush visited there when there was a lot more shooting going on then now. The same with Obama. Multiple times for both. This trip is not a new, untried deal.

1 Like

If he wanted to make a statement he should have visited the troops soon to not be in Syria.

So Trump finally visits the troops and then lies right to their faces about a fictitious 10% pay-raise he claims he got them. He also said they hadn’t had a raise in 10 years, when IN REALITY, they had a raise EVERY YEAR of the last 10 years.

He has so much contempt for the military, that he thinks they’re too stupid to know what their pay has been.

4 Likes

President back and tweeting. Market go down?

I “liked” this, only because there are no “Sad” or “Angry” responses like you can do on FB. The man is an idiot who I really don’t think even knows what the truth is. He thought the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs made $5 mil!

I like how trump exposes navy seal locations and has them all sign MAGA hats

Why do you handle this President with kid’s gloves?

Like to know where you’re getting your information. Trump Tweeted today that he just returned from visiting Troops in Germany & at Asad Air base in Araq. Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump 8h
Just returned from visiting our troops in Iraq and Germany. One thing is certain, we have incredible people representing our Country - people that know how to win!
View details ·
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump 23h
.@FLOTUS Melania and I were honored to visit our incredible troops at Al Asad Air Base in Iraq. GOD BLESS THE U.S.A.! https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1078026520021544960/video/1
View photo ·

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1078026520021544960?p=v

Because the president acts like a small child?

Darn, he is ENORMOUS!

T[quote=“Munimula1, post:96, topic:89712, full:true”]

Darn, he is ENORMOUS!
[/quote]

That’s not going to fit in any cockpit.

You mighta spoke too soon.

lol today’s talking points bone spurs and jacket

Followed by an endless circling of high fives and one ups. It’s like they have no one to talk to. lol

2 Likes

Wow, current FLOTUS in yellow superior to the former FLOTUS yellow flop ensemble. That was a comical eye sore. And the space boots. Michelle attempts to bring disco back.