First time since 2002 a president hasn’t visited troops on Christmas

I know. People will roll their eyes and say “who cares.” However, not visiting troops at Christmas, not going to Arlington, not going to the WWI memorial, and not visiting an active combat zone seems to be a pattern.

1 Like

Wait. Just yesterday he was crying that he was stuck alone at the White House (poor him). So he actually had time on his hands and could have visited the troops or done something good? But he didn’t?

Let Trump be Trump.

#WalkAway.

4 Likes

Probably raining.

3 Likes

The government is shut down so all the troops were sent home.

Don’t you guys pay attention to the news?

1 Like

Personally, I think that Trump is doing them a favor.

9 Likes

Probably would be whining like a little girl about no collusion.

Trump would never visit Trump over seas mostly because I can’t see him every sleeping in a tent.

That’s so Donald!

2 Likes

Trumpists voted for Donald because he was gonna MAGA. That he’s also deplorable was just icing on the cake.

4 Likes

The troops are part of the Deep State

2 Likes

Christ, the man doesn’t even want to get his hair wet. Why do we expect him to visit the troops?

3 Likes

Give Donny a break, the man’s heel spurs are no doubt giving him excessive pain, what with his worrying about missing out on his Marred-A-Lago Christmas taxpayer funded vacation, just because he had to shut the government down, over an ego trip war of will with Congress, over funding his “whatever wall” on the Southern Border.

1 Like

What should one expect from a Silver Spooned draft dodging yellow streaked president.

Why visit the troops when he can tweet out lies about how much he loves them.

2 Likes

Ya but Obama had a coffee in his hand when he saluted a troop

President Donald Trump just uses the military as a political prop. He has no love for them as evidenced by his many actions and statements.

2 Likes

Bone spurs

10excuses

Very true

2 Likes

Missed a good opportunity to visit the guard troops at the border.

Trump should be flooding twitter with photos of the lousy fencing that needs replaced…The basic need he is holding resolve to fix.

He’s still your President.

Peace be upon him until 2024. :pray:t3: