First Lady Arrives In McAllen TX

Good God- yeah no- even if that were true what a god awful horrible time to make that statement. Save it for the campaign trail- not for when you are looking in on the kids who are getting torn away from their parents.

She just lost all credibility, what an idiot.

1 Like

That tan suit meant Obama hates his country and wants to see the Caliphate come to the U.S.

Not sure what Melania was trying to express. Something about how great the U.S. is though Im sure.

1 Like

Yeah any tiny bit of goodwill I had for went poof. I mean that is some Marie Antoinette ■■■■■ Worse than “Let them eat cake.”

That is too funny. That sooooo got under his skin

Yeah, her photo op today is now ■■■■■

this cant be real…but it is and EVERYTHING IS FINE!

1 Like

I’m not buying Trump’s explanation

They are so bad at everything.

State media is:

It was on Fox News?

Damage control. There’s no way that message was directed at the media and not Trump

■■■■■ now I’m convinced she’s roasting Trump.

cant even have a unified message within the same department within the same day, cant even release statement without spell check, and now there is not 1 single intern, aide, secretary, or official that could have said “this is a bad idea” before they left the white house. Her press secretary says one thing and in less time then it takes to enjoy a cup of coffee the president himself ■■■■■ on their message.

this speaks so well

Of course that’s how they’re spinning it. They couldn’t say that the first lady hates the President even if her jacket had said "HELP ME. MY HUSBAND IS A MONSTERr

Yes, I’m betting Trump saw it and hence the tweet.

1 Like

Trump would have the first First Lady ever to bomb on her husband in public purposefully.

Her spokesperson had a different story: In response to journalists’ inquiries on the jacket, Trump’s spokesperson said in an email: “It’s a jacket. There was no hidden message. After today’s important visit to Texas, I hope the media isn’t going to choose to focus on her wardrobe.”

If Michelle Obama did the same thing, trump huggers would be losing their collective minds. This is too damn funny!!!:poop::poop:

2 Likes

This administration could ■■■■ up a two car parade.