Finally. Joe Biden is right about something!

Well, that’s the question, isn’t it?

They didn’t say.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/education/2021/08/12/atlanta-principal-black-students/

Sure they did. THE SITUATION!

1 Like

From the Washington post article

“The district also told NBC News that it had conducted a review and took “immediate and appropriate action,” without specifying what it had done to resolve the matter.”

I guess we will never know exactly what happened and the remedy that was applied.

I imagine “what the ■■■■■ was said.

Allan

We know what happened. The remedy will come out.

Nope. Disagree. We will never know.

I guess we shall see if there is a follow up.

Allan

Crits

2 Likes

Notice anything that doesn’t say? I do.

1 Like

What were the appropriate actions?

Exactly. How about a little transparency? Why hold back?

I’ve long referred to them as regressives myself.

3 Likes

You have a point. The antithesis phase of the dialectic. Staring into the abyss.

1 Like

Question: Was “Woke”, CT, crit climate, etc. a “counterculture”?

Next question: Is it still?

thats exactly what they are

Uh Oh Joe.

1 Like

Who knows. They took care of it and want to move forward from it.

Allan

Pretend like it never happened or it’s not systemic.

4 Likes

ouch!

1 Like

Maybe told the headmistress “Well done. It’s a pity you were caught. You’ll have to be a bit less blatant from now on. They’re catching on to us.”

2 Likes

Just the south?

Here’s Tammy Jordan:

Looks like many of the school’s troubled students and, since this thread is about segregation, black students, were assigned to Ms. Jordan’s classroom. There’s no indication she’s a special education teacher.

I think I’m going to throw up with regards to the black principal saying the white teachers “don’t know what they’re saying” and “don’t mean nothing by it”, and Ms. Jordan needs to be like the mathematicians in Hidden Figures.

Why is black on black racism like this kept silent by the mainstream news media? Look up on YouTube Brianna Hamlin of Rochester, New York.

This green eyed black reporter truly is beautiful! I suspect, though, had a white man in the neighborhood stated he didn’t watch the news because he didn’t like black women in power, it would have been all over the MSM and not revealed in social media as it was.