Finally! A Law That Makes Sense!

Helicopters hovering.

This is not a Trump thread.

It doesn’t do any good to ban cell phones in California if Arizona still sells them. Centgov law is required!

Sorry, thought I was helping Smyrna.

1 Like

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl: :ok_hand:t5:

1 Like

He’s spot on. And I know sarcasm. You, on the other hand, have failed to detect it the entire thread.

1 Like

If you have a rotary dial in your house, you have a phone. Nobody needs to carry in public.

2 Likes

It’s a simple fact. As long as I take the time to read it, it won’t be over my head.

Why not let families decide on what they need and how they want to act rather than insisting there is some correct solution for everyone?

When you get down to specifics, conservatives just loathe individual freedom

Would a text from your home phone be considered a loophole?

1 Like

No Ive detected, just pointing out how it isn’t working.

Whoooooosh!

1 Like

Then you’ve failed.

NO! We tried that! Now it’s time for law. Because: SOCIETY!

No, but we do have to close the Tech Show loophole where you can just go in and get any phone you want, no questions asked.

A 10 day waiting period too.

1 Like

Irony is cool.

No it’s not. Anything technology related, particularly cyber security… we’ve gone rounds in those threads and the knowledge gap is extreme.

However I will concede that there are some subjects that you have more knowledge in that I do… particularly military. It’s all good. We all hav our areas.

Like school?

I have a right to access to the same communications technology as the government, corporations, and/or military. It’s nobody’s business if I want a satellite in my backyard.

You commies won’t stop at just kids with cell phones - you’ll be after the adults next. Same thing happened in Stalinist Russia. First they grabbed the kids’ iPhones, then they were shipping people off to gulags and nobody could stop them because they couldn’t text for help.

1 Like

No, it’s true. I’m over 21, I can have a smart phone and google.

You mistake disagreeing with a knowledge gap. It’s over your head.

Oh and those arguments are not based on your knowledge. They are based on your regurgitation and confirmation bias.