Fighting the Hoplophobes

Time for some good news!

3 Likes

From the article

When reached for comment by FOX Business, a spokesperson for JPMorgan said, "For any third party processors that process payments in aggregate, we are unable to perform the due diligence expected by regulators for several highly-regulated industries, including internet firearms retailers, so we cannot process such payments for these processors.

Cruz also cited Bank of America’s involvement. Intuit claimed the bank enforced restrictions on their services, according to Intuit company representatives who detailed the following in a briefing with senate staff.

"Intuit clarified that **Bank of America required it to prohibit gun manufacturers from using QuickBooks payroll services…Bank of America, however, denied that it had ever given Intuit any instructions relating to firearm manufacturers or sellers.

I encourage other companies to follow your company’s lead and take note that banning customers from using their products due to political differences is not good business."

I vote with my dollars since so many companies have decided to go political and here’s two more names on my list. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

Bank of America has been caught in egregious lies time and time again.

2 Likes

Get 'em!

5 Likes

Good move.

4 Likes

Why do you think it’s a good move? I’m guessing they are getting a sweet tax deal for moving.

Would you want to be headquartered in a place where the local politicians hate your guts?

5 Likes

I mean. Probably not. But that would be low on the list of reasons to relocate your headquarters.

Answer your own question?

3 Likes

Think about it.

How about a state that is trying to legislate you out of business?

5 Likes

They are trying to legislate them from being a business in Massachusetts?

“They” are are trying to legislate them from being a business in the country.

2 Likes

Good for Tennessee and Smith and Wesson.

3 Likes

Im sure Massachusetts can easily make up for the lost revenue by planting a few dosen windmills near Martha’s vinyard…win win for everyone.

3 Likes

Not sure of the current status, but there was legislation introduced that would have added the manufacture of assault weapons to their assault weapon ban. High capacity magazines as well. At the time, that was 60% of their revenue.

5 Likes

Can we use the former Smith and Wesson property in Massachusetts to house imigrants?

I think that would be a great use of this currently unused land.

2 Likes

True…if the goal is to go bankrupt?

2 Likes
2 Likes

Fight 'em in New York

1 Like