Fifth Column eco activists lose in S.C. __ Trump can build wall

How is it that some Trump supporters are still holding out hope for this ridiculous wall? I didn’t happen in two years with Republicans in complete control, but it’s going to happen now that Dems have taken the House? Hilarious.

1 Like

Yeah, if the Republicans didn’t pass funding, the Democrats sure as hell aren’t going to pass any funding for it.

Guess he’d better get back on the phone with Mexico and find out where that damn check is.

Ridiculous wall? You forgot to explain why it is “ridiculous”.

Republicans in complete control? Our GLOBAL GOVERNANCE CROWD has infested the Halls of Congress, which includes Fifth Column democrat activists pretending to be Republicans.

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance a maternity ward for the poverty stricken populations of other countries who invade America’s borders to give birth.

You seem to be overjoyed with our borders being overrun with the poverty stricken, poorly educated low skilled and criminal populations of Central America. Why?

JWK

If we can make 51 percent of America’s population dependent upon the federal government for its subsistence through immigration, we can then bribe them for their vote, keep ourselves in power and keep the remaining portion of America’s productive population enslaved to pay the bills ____ Our Fifth Column Democrat Party Leadership’s Marxist game plan, a plan to establish a federal plantation which confiscates and then redistribute the bread which labor, business and investors have worked to produce.

Not sure how that could be interpreted from what I typed. I merely stated the reality of the situation and suggested an alternate course of action for the president in light of that reality.

I’ve explained it many times here but I have no desire to try to convince zealots like you.

Nevertheless, the wall is a pipe dream that will only become more unattainable in January. Time to move on to reality.

Nope had the house, senate, white house for 2 years. Don’t blame us.

To Trump zealots there are only two options: build the ridiculous wall boondoggle, or leave our borders wide open and invite literally anyone to stroll across unimpeded. No other possibilities exist.

1 Like

You may have offered an opinion why you believe a wall is “ridiculous”, but the fact remains walls do work! Not only does a wall work for Israel, but it also has proven to cut illegal entrant crossings in Yuma, Ariz., and San Diego.

Zealots? Wanting to take every measure available to protect my country from an ongoing invasion is being a “zealot”?

:roll_eyes:

JWK

Illegal immigration is now costing American citizens over $18 billion a year in healthcare costs alone! LINK

There are much more effective and less intrusive ways to stop illegal immigration than a wall boondoggle, which has always been about politics and not reality.

By “zealot” I refer to your uncompromising support for the wall. A wall that will almost certainly not be built by this administration.

How convenient. And why not wait “until the end” when the investigation is open ended with no tangible target to conclude it? :roll_eyes:

Saying there are much more effective and less intrusive ways to stop illegal immigration than a wall, does not, in any way whatsoever, articulate how that is to be done along the border. In other words, your comment is intentionally designed to obfuscate the proven benefits of a wall along our border which would be in conjunction with other protective measures.

In regard to what you say you mean by “zealot”, what you are really suggesting are those wanting to end an ongoing invasion with the use of an important and proven method [a wall among other measures], should they not abandon this particular and vital method, are zealots in your mind because they actually want to put a stop to illegal entry into their country.

In other words, they are “zealots” in your mind because they don’t agree with your opinions.

JWK

If we can make 51 percent of America’s population dependent upon the federal government for its subsistence through immigration, we can then bribe them for their vote, keep ourselves in power and keep the remaining portion of America’s productive population enslaved to pay the bills ____ The Democrat Party Leadership’s Marxist game plan.

A wall would stop some illegal border crossings, but not enough to warrant its many costs, in my opinion. We can stop illegal immigration in other ways.

No, you’re a zealot because your opinion on this issue is uncompromising.

You haven’t been paying attention. A real wall would have indeed stopped thousands in the following video.

My opinion is a wall works, and has nothing to do with being a “zealot” as you suggest. But carry on with your characterization if it makes you feel good and allows you to avoid a reasoned discussion.

JWK

Reaching across the aisle, bipartisanship and compromise, is the Democrat Party Leadership’s Newspeak to subvert the Constitution and screw the American People.

Convenience doesn’t equal consistency. In fact most of the time convenience is the enemy of consistency. Shocker that is a concept lost on you.

2 Likes

He’s had a reasons discussion. He believes it will be a boondoggle that will cost more than the costs it will prevent, and that we should be putting more resources and enforcement into cost-effective enforcement efforts.

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Absolutely. Given that the purpose of investigations is to expose information that certain parties would rather not be exposed, investigations are going to be quite inconvenient by their very nature.

1 Like

That list sounds like the same we would get with a democrat in office so you guys should be happy :slight_smile:

1. No Trumpcare
  2. No wall
  3. No reduction in debt (quite the opposite)
  4. No major infrastructure bill and
  5. Deficit spending

No its not the same.

All five of those things would still be in place, unless I missed the memo that democrats are all of a sudden going to be fiscal responsible. Hell Sanders wants a 36 trillion dollar health care overhaul and free college, that could possibly add to the deficit.