Fess up. Who’s still virtue signaling?

The US military could take them all away. They are dangerous criminal committing Treason.

Yeah but that leaves an immediate power vacuum.

Don’t think I’d want the military running the country.

Taking away freedom is not an “inconvenience.”And it was done deliberately and selectively, without any reason back up by “science” proving it was necessary. And even as our leaders were doing it, they themselves were demonstrating their utter contempt for their idiot base, hypocrisy and complete disbelief of what they were forcing on us, by walking around doing all the socializing, visiting, dining out, recreation and taking care of life’s business without their own masks on.

They do this because they know that their base is comprised of such stupid, compliant, obedient, ignorant sheep, full of such childlike love and trust in the wisdom and benevolence of them, that they can literally do anything they want and will never even be questioned let alone held accountable.

Well good news for you sheep, the mandates will probably be back just in time to bring back all those mail in ballots, unattended ballot boxes, ballot harvesting and weeks and weeks of time to get those votes in!

Why wait though? Better get that mask back on now, wouldn’t want to risk getting the sniffles would you?

3 Likes

I love this paragraph. Don’t forget, no one knew your shirt, dish cloth, or any rag could save so many lives. It’s only now that we know this. Why? they told us so.

1 Like

This is a visual demonstration of the impact of our media on our nation…or the sheoplization…how ever you’d care to term it?

“I NEED A HAIRCUT!” Actual protest sign.

The funny thing is I agree that after a while the shutdowns took a life of their own…early on, we didn’t know anything and were grasping at straws…but you are also right about Americans being spoiled.

Not a one of us, unless we came from an actual authoritarian country, has ever witnessed a moment of real tyranny.

Unfortunately, perception becomes reality.

“I NEED A HAIRCUT!” btw, is one way I know these Internet Minutemen will never be anything but online blustering fools.

In a real fight against tyranny, these people are the last ones I would want to have fighting against it.

2 Likes

This kind of looks like tyranny to me.

Hidalgo enacted unnecessary lockdowns to enrich herself and others.

2 Likes

I don’t know what those are.

I personally do not attribute this to “virtue signaling” but more to an internal fear, created by the political establishment, united with the media and social media, that is being used to manipulate the masses. What you’re clearly seeing is how well it’s working. There are many more aspects of manipulation that are also taking place, that you can not see. TDS to a fair degree…was another outcome of this same thing.

3 Likes

I think the Democrats are making a good effort at tyranny with attacks on free speech and our 2nd Amendment rights, it was full blown exposed with the mask & vaccine dictator mandates and their emergency voting rule changes. You can bet that D’s will try again………

3 Likes

Anyone paying any real attention knows who is the real, elected President: Trump.

Immediately being caught and investigated and sent to court looks like tyranny to you? Um…ok.

Oh…and there was absolutely nothing in that article that supports the “conclusion” you came to in your last sentence.

I know, nothing to see here lol.

Shame on all those surgeons for thinking masks have any utility.

My favorite thing the CDC did was to change the definition of vaccinated from causing “Immunity” to only causing “protection”. It was because the Vax obviously does not cause immunity in many people. What a bunch of big pharma dirt bags … They should not be able to change definitions like that without approval from a law passed by congress…

5 Likes

The masks they use, sure. But very thin and breathable polyester, I’m not so sure they put their stamp of approval on that.

Oh there’s plenty to see there…but nothing that suggests she engineered the lockdowns to get a payout.

Lockdowns weren’t even mentioned in the article.

But if you think her getting caught making a dubious contract and being investigated/brought up on charges is “tyranny”, not sure what to say.

1 Like

The lockdowns were unnecessary and she was making money on them, do the math.

I just wonder what will happen if we have another pandemic that starts to actually kill people on a much larger scale.

We got lucky with covid. If it had been as dangerous to everyone as it was to the elderly and those with compromised immune and respiratory systems we would have been in a world of hurt.

How right you are. I should be spending my time being concerned and violently protesting REALLY important things like pronouns and male perverts being allowed to compete against women in WOMENS SPORTS and whether or not men can get pregnant!

1 Like