Fess up. Who’s still virtue signaling?

I’m not disputing the deaths of people, only the efficacy of masks.

You guys amaze me. A million people die and you say despite the inconvenience, lives may be saved so wear this mask or we’ll arrest you, shut down your business and ruin your life. That sound about right?

Here’s a thought: Despite the inconvenience, abstain from indiscriminate sex or use protection if you do… 63 million babies dead in the womb is NOT a maybe, it’s a fact.

2 Likes

If they didn’t vote, you wouldn’t hear a peep out of me on the matter.

In what?

The ones I love best is the lone driver, masked in their car, socially distancing their car from the other car in front of them in line at the drive through.

3 Likes

I just saw him on TV recommending mask wearing. :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: Fauci and the Dems are not going to let go of the covid pandemic emergency measures that benefit them politically.

You have a good case common sense and empathy for the innocent, not the desire to virtue signal. My guess is you lean conservative.

Well of course they did. How stupid of me to not realize that millions of Lib male persons have recently started having their periods.

Many Dr. Offices still require them too. Sometimes we all have to go along to get along and keeping a job is probably the biggest reason for that…

Drinking fountains was from post 6

What? Vote? Someone wearing a mask is no matter to you. Literally, who gives a ■■■■ ?

Oh yeah, he’s all in for another “wave” and forced mask wearing.

This is the problem.

Too many Americans are spoiled brats, and any inconvenience, is labeled “taking away our freedom!!”

This is literally one of the best times to be alive on (most of) earth, with all the advances humans have made… technology, medical advances, safety, etc…

America has become a bunch of wussies…

1 Like

People have it way too easy today, full bellies, temperature controlled homes, a lot of entertainment available…

Seems like some just have to find something to whine about to feel compete or something.

It’s weird.

1 Like

Turning on the local Los Angeles News in the morning the first thing they say is Mask Madates are coming back by July 29th. They say it as if their authority is unquestioned.

4 Likes

Mask mandates will do wonders for their election potential on a national level. How a party can read the mood of the public so wrong.

2 Likes

New York City is reinstating theirs as well,.

2 Likes

Where is the US military, to take emergency action and put down this Communist-Globalist-Fascist Coup against America?

I’m sorry. Are you asking for a junta?

I’ll agree. Americans and Europeans are spoiled compared to people in the Third World.

Ultimately though, the government issued mask mandates mostly backfired. And were a bad idea.

If businesses want to have internal mask mandates for their employees and customers, that’s fine. It went too far when the state got involved and mandated it.

That’s why everyone fought back so hard against it.

2 Likes

Eh… that wouldn’t end up with a good outcome.