Female athlete complains about competing against transgender males

That’s consistent with the mania. With the next generation, I suppose it will be 80%. What happens with the generation after that should be interesting. :wink:

2 Likes

Social contagion. Sick society. Corrupted culture.

4 Likes

Yep. Mass hysteria is a bona fide psychological phenomenon.

2 Likes

And La 'Rona winks.

Yep. The only question i have is … was she on testosterone?

2 Likes

Men should compete against men.

Women should compete against women.

And, transgenders should compete among themselves.

Follow the science.

No reason to stack the deck.

4 Likes

One good disorder deserves another.

5 Likes

This Lia Thomas is viewed as such a trailblazer for those on the Left! Hopefully he has inspired many average level male athletes to conquer women’s sports for many years to come!

Everybody should compete against whatever sex they were born with.

Period. Enough of these below average men competing with women.

It’s sick twisted and totally unfair.

3 Likes
1 Like

Teenage girl (TEEN) complains about a man in her locker room, and the YMCA bans HER!

The “C” should be removed from “YMCA”.

1 Like

Another whiner

1 Like

Transgender woman rugby player injures female opponents

Yeah…if a man thinks he’s a woman, that’s ok and perfectly fair to compete against women…amirite?

If it’s fair, please list the examples of women who think they’re men…that have beat men in their sport? If it’s fair, there should be 50/50 in the examples? Both sides should have plenty…so I’ll wait for the lib response. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Here’s another example:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/trans-high-school-runner-dominates-girls-cross-country-after-coming-172nd-while-racing-as-a-boy-causing-fury-over-unfair-competitive-advantage/ss-AA1hJyJH?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=71a08cff127544aaaa94d94fa2d3054a&ei=36

And more whiners!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/virginia-college-swimmers-fight-to-stop-trans-athlete-joining-women-s-team-after-competing-as-male/ar-AA1hJYIQ?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=80e09f01be2c4ccb9b3f4b18ed843ca8&ei=14

1 Like

5 Likes