Female athlete complains about competing against transgender males

I believe it is YOU who doesn’t want to address the actual issue raised by this thread.

3 Likes

What are the “actual issues” raised by this thread?

Is the point of this thread simply to generate outrage?

3 Likes

I think they know that there’s no actual interest (or profit) in it.

3 Likes

What right establishes biological parity in voluntary sports competitions?

How would biological parity be determined? Defined?

Who would make these determinations?

Would they apply universally? Through what enforcement mechanisms?

How would they be enforced for sports of an international reach, like World Cup qualifiers?

1 Like

I struggle with this one…

I don’t think society understands transgender enough yet.

Should LeBron be sidelined because the Celtics signed Waters?

Fallon Fox hasn’t fought in 6 years.

As noted earlier, the term as it is being used here (except by you) is just a colloquial use. Thus your demand for a different usage is your own strawman. I have no requirement to accommodate your rathole on that.

1 Like

Words mean things. If you need to slink off, that’s your business.

This one of the things that makes it hard for me to consider myself a liberal. The idea that a ma can become a female and them compete fairly with women in any strength/endurance based contest is so ■■■■■■■ retarded it hurts. Every single thing shows why this is unfair yet it keeps getting pushed for some dumb ■■■■ reason. It makes liberals look ■■■■■■■ delusional morons living in a fantasy world with trumpers

It’s more than just a legal term - even colloquially, the word “rights” has a definite meaning.

It means an obligation on the part of the greater whole to protect a specific individual interest.

Is there a colloquial “right” involved here?

1 Like

Should Brady retire because Stafford is a fragile, injury-prone choke artist?

1 Like

Sure. The individual interests of real females.

1 Like

No clue, don’t know who to have an opinion on it. I do know that there is a reason why mens and women’s physical sports are separate. Trans sports is such a stupid irrelevant issue to even be advocating for at this time, everything shows it’s a dumb idea to mix women and men physical sports and everyone who is not delusional with a double digit IQ knows this.

It just makes liberals looks dumb

1 Like

What does “fair” mean, in this context?

1 Like

And just anyone who wants fair competitions. I’m stunned this is an actual hill liberals want to fight for. It just seems so delusional imo

What’s the interest, though?

An interest in playing sex-segregated sports?

1 Like

Do you dispute that human biological males are physically stronger than biological females by their nature?

1 Like

I feel like this should be common sense honestly.

Seriously??? :confused: