Female athlete complains about competing against transgender males

Bingo!

No matter how hard one might try to change ones gender, a biological male and female will always be a biological male and female.

3 Likes

The thread is about biological males competing in woman’s sports. Rather than parsing words about rights, how about you comment on the thread topic. :wink:

Just think - once all the mediocre males destroy female competitors, real men can then smash the mediocre records and once again dominate every sport. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

What rights are in contention?

1 Like

(Emphasis mine.)

In case you want to continue pretending you didn’t shift this to a rights discussion.

Only a matter of time before a female gets killed by a man in the ring.

3 Likes

You seem to be out in la la land. Male sports figures come in every size and shape. They compete amongst themselves using their various skill sets. Some make it others don’t. That is what competition is all about.

We aren’t discussing whether every male should experience the same outcome.

We are discussing whether biological males should be allowed to compete in woman’s sports at a competitive level. That is a game changer, as they will physically dominate those sports, to the exclusion of biological females. You might be ok with that, but I’m not.

Probably not enough trans men to have their own category. This works better in non-team sports such as track, but if trans men identify as female, let them practice, skirmish, etc. with the female team, but they are ruled out from placing in any event.

After all, isn’t their issue one of wanting to be identified/grouped with females, not the actual winning?

1 Like

What rights are in contention, here?

1 Like

So you have no interest in discussing the thread topic with me. Got it!

3 Likes

Men’s sports, women’s sports and lunatic’s sports.

You introduced the loss of rights.

This is a quote of you:

“…that the biological female has no rights…”

(Emphasis mine.)

I am just asking you to explain what rights are in contention.

They will want to compete at the highest levels of competition. Currently they have two choices. Biological male or biological female. A biological male can still identify as a female, but they would have to compete as a biological male.

At some point in the future, I could see moving towards gender change competition and I would support that.

Let me know when you want to talk about the thread topic. Until then we are done.

There are separate competitions for things like bodybuilding: drug-free and open competition.

Sequester the medically-enhanced “females” into their own categories as well.

That is my position as well.

Give them their own league. Because what’s going right now is ridiculous.

3 Likes

I am asking you to explain your own declarative statement about rights being lost.

Which right(s)?

(Emphasis mine.)

Right to what?

The term “right” is not being used here as a legal term. It’s being used colloquially.

But hey, deflect the discussion to a legal quibble if you must. :man_shrugging:

Words mean things. PoMo someone else, please.