Federal Spending Most Since 2009 (Bailouts/Stimulus)

At the latest rally chanting “AOC sucks”.

1 Like

Conservatives are very concerned about the deficit and spending when the devil AOC is mentioned

but not Trump.

the dedication to a politician over their own kid’s futures is staggering.

2 Likes

I am surprised to see that news like this is going to the bottom of the page.

It would seem that fiscal conservatives would be up in arms living under this budget

1 Like

Or that the Tea Party isn’t in the streets with signs like this…

download

Good post. These numbers don’t lie. This is Trump’s Economics trashing our country, at full speed.

1 Like

Really, not a single post from Trump supporters here ?

I’d have expected at least one or two “Yeah but Obama” or “Yeah but if Hillary were president”

1 Like

They are (on the inside). They also know pointing it out ‘out loud’ makes you an never-Trumper and unqualified for a position in this administration.

Why does this surprise anyone? The President has lived his business life on borrowed money, and bankrupted himself what, four times? Trumpers are blissfully, willfully ignorant of his history of financial fraud.

It is amazing. The deficit and spending was the #1 issue for nearly a decade. Now we are back to where we were in 2009 in only two years of GOP control.

No credibility. 0. Zip.

1 Like

As long as Donald Trump makes a lot of money and doesn’t get busted for anything he could care less about our national debt or the future of our kids.

There are 5 year old kids, playing with their toys right now, who have no idea what this guy is doing to them.

Here’s how Trump keeps republicans in line…

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1097116612279316480?s=19

Someone should really reply to that and say “I heard collusion was fake news.”

I am surprised that it has been a full day since any fiscally conservative Trump and GOP supporters have not responded to this thread.

Surprised I tells ya.

1 Like

Did you hear the latest about AOC??

Maybe it’s a “managed economy”, which we like, right?

No… what did that crazy kid do now?

She ordered a burger with dijon mustard!

It is really that stupid… isn’t it?

1 Like

I love the immigrant selling china American flag shirts.