Federal Spending Most Since 2009 (Bailouts/Stimulus)

Now I remember…Psbandit!

2 Likes

I thought the deficit and spending was the #1 conservative priority

“We were going to balance the budget but we needed to lock Hillary up first, she just kept getting away with it…”

Honestly, The amount of sacrifice that would be needed to pay off the debt at this point is astronomical. Who is their right mind would be willing to work for many years, paying taxes for benefits they did not receive, to help Trump’s people because they ran up the National Debt by being stupid. It’d be better to monetize the debt and lose the purchasing power. (That’s not what I want to do)

They are literally the welfare queens they proclaim to hate so much.

1 Like

Where the hell are the tea party people who posted on this board and screamed about Obama and the debt? Why in the hell have they disappeared? Have they no dignity?

gonna go ahead and just guess they were racists using fiscal responsibility as a pretense.

9 Likes

It is…

Increase spending and increase the deficit…

I’m no economist but I picture just such a scenario of balancing the books involving the military. At that point, someone (everyone?) is going to be very angry.

Not only is the deficit and spending skyrocketing, Trump’s begging for interest rate cuts

2 Likes

It’s not about dignity, it’s about integrity but we knew about the lack of that from the very beginning with the Tea Party.

It is beyond insane. With a recession looming around the corner. THIS could end up being the most dangerous crisis that this administration has to face, and they’re pushing to eliminate one of the only methods of lessening the pain of it. It’s already not a large enough buffer at current rates for a significant economic downturn.

Good God these people are dangerous and horrible.

1 Like

I can document the following posters using that label on the old forum…
gattaca
samurai7
DecentAmerican
ksdb

2 Likes

Where are the Trumpists?

1 Like

Busy believing some wild conspiracy theory about how LEO’s are working with Democrats to take them all out.

What? I’ve been out of the loop for a few days, so this new conspiracy theory doesn’t ring a bell. Have they finally given up on QAnon after the mass arrests failed to arrive and the moron known as Sub Gorka came out against it? Who on this board is pushing this new ■■■■■■■■ “theory”?

1 Like

You Trump republicans need to look in the mirror every morning and say “I am not a fiscal conservative.”

I don’t want to call anyone out. But it’s happening. And I don’t think they’ve given up on Q either. The conspiracy just morphs and continues on. Typical.

Crickets? No, I can hear them…they are all cheering Trump on…

RW media isn’t talking about the deficit and debt, so they aren’t either.

That is exactly right.

If the economy tanks and the President loses to a Democrat, when the “Conservatives” are all of a sudden worried about deficit spending in a economic environment where it is absolutely necessary… I don’t think that I would be able to be polite anymore.

3 Likes