Federal judge blocks new asylum rules

No it won’t. Read the law.

He hasn’t pulled them yet. But it’s nice to know you agree that President Trump, by the terms of our Constitution, can use military force to repel an invasion.

JWK

President Trump, by the terms of our Constitution, is empowered “To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions”.

…and this judge will be slapped back into place.

SOP to file suit and judge shop. It’s OK, we are conditioned to it by now.

:robot:

The Obama activist did not even remotely suggest that President Trump cannot use military force to repel an invasion.

:roll_eyes:

JWK

President Trump, by the terms of our Constitution, is empowered “To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions”.

Love the enthusiasm… All will be home by December 15th…

Won’t fly, international law gives the individual states etc. the right to make their laws and these people not Asylum seekers nor do they pass the smell test for refugees.

The 1951 Convention does not define how States parties are to determine whether an individual meets the definition of a refugee. Instead, the establishment of asylum proceedings and refugee status determinations are left to each State party to develop. This has resulted in disparities among different States as governments craft asylum laws based on their different resources, national security concerns, and histories with forced migration movements. Despite differences at the national and regional levels, the overarching goal of the modern refugee regime is to provide protection to individuals forced to flee their homes because their countries are unwilling or unable to protect them.

If the caravan invaders decide to make an attempt to invade our borders at a different location, one which has not been fortified, I suspect our military will immediately be deployed to that location to seal it off.

And if push comes to shove, I suspect President Trump will order the military to physically stop the invaders from setting foot on United States soil.

JWK

And those protestors are just as wrong as you. Migrants do not amount to an invasion as it’s used in the constitution.

Maybe they can deploy the ADS systems via airborne drops…

Hook, line, and sinker. Trump continues to prove daily that he is adept as a conman. That’s for sure.

We are not talking about migrants. We are talking about thousands upon thousands of foreigners attempting to invade our borders. And, I believe a majority on our Supreme Court would agree the current circumstances amounts to an invasion within the meaning of our Constitution.

But thank you for your opinion.

JWK

1 Like

There are a number of other humane ways to stop the invasion: rubber bullets, tear gas, pepper spray, etc.

Why are you so eager to see our borders being successfully invaded by the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled and criminals of Central America?

JWK
American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance the economic needs of millions of poverty stricken, poorly educated, low and unskilled aliens who have invaded America’s borders.

What is your theory about why Trump has not exercised this option? Weak willed? He loves immigrants?

Ooohhh… I like this… I assume we would have to have people actually firing these weapons… US soldiers, I presume? How many miles of border should they cover? Just trying to get an estimate on the number of soldiers required…

I’m guessing San Francisco, as there ideology is definitely representative to the country at large.

Crossing the border and seeking asylum is legal entry.

No, reporting to a port of entry is a legal entry. Crossing illegally is still illegal, but they can’t be denied the asylum hearing.

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t think applying for asylum makes the illegal entry disappear. It’s just that the illegal entry doesn’t preclude applying for asylum.

LOL

10MakeAmericaRakeAgain :us:

Agreed. I don’t know how to look up if or when the law was changed. I wish I did.