Federal judge blocks new asylum rules

Dems want open borders…

2 Likes

…and have not a care in the world how this is accomplished.

It will never see its way to the SCOTUS.

No he won’t.

I am hoping, truly hoping that he goes that route. Seeing live coverage in brilliant 4k resolution of U.S military bombarding assylum seekers at the border. It will make the child separation ordeal look like a Sunday picnic.

Given how important this issue seems to be to the president, I would suggest he make working with congress in January on an immigration bill a top priority… Seems like a better use of his administrations time then trying to circumvent the law…

January is months away. And Congressional action months beyond that. The invasion is here now.

An executive order bridges the gap in time. Nothing says that we can’t have a permanent congressional solution after an EO is filed now.

Yeah, that’s not how it works… PS This was a proclamation and rule promulgation, not an executive order…

“Pen and a phone…”

You pretend “that’s not how it works” until it’s a DEM president imposing stuff on the country. :roll_eyes:

And courts to intervene… I agree to a legal challenge regardless of who was president… This one is so blatant it’s hard see how anyone could defend it…

The invasion is here?! Man your stations men!

Oh…:thinking:

Nah. He’s too busy welcoming christmas trees and pardoning turkeys. Oops., almost forgot lunch with Pence.

Oooohhh, you never answered the question. Why are you so eager to see our borders being successfully invaded by the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled and criminals of Central America?

JWK

President Trump, by the terms of our Constitution, is empowered “To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions”.

I am all in favor of comprehensive immigration reform… I am doubtful we will see it in the next two years…

You still have not answered the question. Why are you so eager to see our borders being successfully invaded by the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled and criminals of Central America?

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance a maternity ward for the poverty stricken populations of other countries who invade America’s borders to give birth.

Don’t play that game with him. Trust me no matter how you answer he will just keep posting the same question. It isn’t worth your time.

If you are super lucky you will probably even get the ole eye roll emojii. Thats his secret code for he gives up.

2 Likes

From the article:

“Once again, the courts have been forced to step in and preserve the rule of law. No one, including the President, can rewrite the nation’s immigration laws on their own,” Reps. Jerrod Nadler, the top Democrat on the House Judiciary Committee, and Zoe Lofgren, the top Democrat on the Subcommittee on Immigration and Border Security, said in a joint statement."

Where was he when Obama decided to add a “DACA” clause into our immigration laws?

Likely, the Supreme Court will decide this.

And it seems like only liberal judges have found where they can apply their rulings outside of their jurisdiction.

Yes. That is what it comes down to, ultimately.

LOL… It’s never going to make it to the supreme court…

i’ve seen you make zillions of posts about mexicans/etc. i’ve seen you make maybe two about Canadians. why is that? what is your goal?

• Canadians made up the largest group of visa overstays, with more than 92,000 remaining in the United States in 2017 despite being expected to leave.
  • Mexicans made up the second-largest group of visa overstays, with more than 47,000. The report does not include people who cross via land borders, so those numbers would likely increase for both Canadians and Mexicans.