Federal judge blocks new asylum rules

Why is Trump pulling the troops from the border? Has the president been corrupted by the deep state?

President doesnt make asylum law.

That is strictly congresses perview.

change the asylum law, dont attempt to circumvent it to fit you view.

Obama got slapped down when he tried it.

Now Trump gets slapped down.

No brainer constitutional law.

Allan

1 Like

there is no invasion except in you mind

Entering the country illegally…IS.

We are not here talking about changing asylum law. We are talking about the President exercising his emergency powers and repelling an invasion.

:roll_eyes:

JWK
President Trump, by the terms of our Constitution, is empowered “To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions”.

The judge is correct. The law is crystal clear. I suspect the White Legal Counsel knew this, so I wonder what the game is…

Not when seeking asylum… try again…

What’s your theory on why he is not exercising those emergency powers? Is the president weak? Incompetent? Enlighten us…

No, it’s still illegal. It’s just not the basis for denying an asylum hearing.

I’m pretty sure this is a change. I wonder if the Republicans did this as a reaction to Elian Gonzalez.

You apparently are not paying attention to what Mexican citizens are saying:

:roll_eyes:

JWK
President Trump, by the terms of our Constitution, is empowered “To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions”.

Well, it’s nice to see you finally agree our President does have constitutional authority to use our military to repel an invasion.

JWK

I don’t need to try again. Enforce our laws or change them but your weak reinterpretation doesn’t fly.

Then why is he pulling the troops from the border? What’s your theory?

It fly’s in federal court…

…only the 9th which will then get overturned by the SCOTUS.

But he isn’t doing that. Because he doesn’t actually care about addressing this issue. He wants to continue to use it, and use you guys in return, for political gain only. Trump will never do a thing about illegal immigration, because it is way too useful of a political tool for him.

LOL… Yeah, I’m sure SCOTUS will see this as some big controversy… Good luck…

so he can ignore any law he wants to as long as he claims an “invasion”

LOL. who knew it would be so easy.

welll except to the judge who slapped him down.

Allan

The people of Tijuana would disagree.

Tijuana residents protest Central American migrant 'invasion' - oregonlive.com

Flies.

Damn, you’ve got “Tex” in your user name. You’re making us look bad as a unit.

1 Like