Federal discovery opened on whether Clinton Intentionally Used Private Email to ‘skirt FOIA’

How did she cheat?

Mentioning Mueller’s findings sure triggers Trump fans. But then facts can be troubling.

Weedhopper: First off Muellers investigation was a hoax created to coverup Obama’s illegal spying.
No one hacked the DNC it was an inside job and the data proves it.
They have zero credibility.

Right. To the anti-Trumpers, disagreeing with something an anti-Trumper says is being triggered. Probably because they realise that their own reactions to Trumpers’ statements are emotionally driven and they project this onto everyone else.

Lovely tit for tat but all of this Mueller denunciation is just deflection from my point about Trump’s lack of transparency and how out of proportion the criticism of Clinton’s lack of transparency was. Care to address that?

Trump gave Mueller millions of documents. Free and frank discussions between POTUS and his staff need to be protected. Imagine the leaks and the insane witchhunts and persecution that would break out against staff who happened to say something in their discussions with POTUS that was politically unacceptable to the Democrat members of congress. The information you are demanding, Democrats have proven they cannot be trusted with.

And yet, never sat down for a simple interview with them.

Ask yourself why, and be honest.

You and the GOP don’t get to decide who can “be trusted”… Congress will win these subpoena fights in court and the GOP will be left with a history of obstruction…

If POTUS said anything out of synch with any document or other witness questioned, Andrew Weissman would have accused him of perjury. Think Roger Stone and Flynn.

It sucks having so many lies to keep track of…

1 Like

You keep ignoring Durham and the rest like fake news, why?

Why do you think we have so many investigations into Obama and his Deepstate traitors?

Facts that Mueller ignored!:rofl:

Has Durham issued any subpoenas?

After six months of Bill Barr being Attorney General, Hillary Clinton still hasn’t been indicted. Maybe Trump should fire him and appoint an Attorney General that will finally indict Hillary.

2 Likes

I don’t know but what we do know is it ain’t over!
Does that scare you?
Just asking because everyone is ignoring it to include all the fake news.:rofl:

LOL… Keep hope alive!

No, it doesn’t. I’ve shot this down several times. You’re repeating a debunked lie.

N[quote=“Borgia_dude, post:47, topic:204458”]
How did she cheat?
[/quote]

By getting millions of more votes than Bernie. Duh.

Why don’t you want justice for what Obama and his sick people did?

You are surely going to be disappointed. :rofl::rofl:

Mueller testified under oath to the lack of cooperation from the Trump team. I trust former Marines testifying under oath more than I trust former draft dodgers who refuse to give sworn testimony. If you prefer the latter, that is your choice.

The Constitution will determine the current issues over subpoenas and executive privilege and if precedent holds, the Congressional power of oversight will be maintained.