Federal discovery opened on whether Clinton Intentionally Used Private Email to ‘skirt FOIA’

The judiciary tries people and sentences them to imprisonment. Are you expecting Trump to order law enforcement to arrest and permanently imprison Hillary without a trial. Is that how you think justice works in the US? Well, maybe it did under Obama.

1 Like

Trump is in charge of the agencies that arrest people. Why is he not locking her up?

Unlike you, he believes in due process.

I’m not the one who was leading the chants about locking her up. LOL

How goes the investigation?

I expect it is proceeding duly.

Hmmm, weren’t conservatives on this site complaining about how long the Mueller investigation was taking?

I suspect it’s a matter of catching one suspect fish with a baited hook in full view of the other suspect fish and scattering the shoal to the five oceans, or getting a dragnet in place to extract the whole shoal of suspect fish together in a single draught. When dealing with legal witches and warlocks who are practised at finding and taking advantage of loopholes in statutes and procedures to escape consequences, it pays to have your legal case and evidence watertight before dropping the hammer.

Is that CCED for short?

1 Like

How does one gather the airtight evidence? Any subpoenas been issued?

First off Muellers investigation was a hoax created to coverup Obama’s illegal spying.
No one hacked the DNC it was an inside job and the data proves it.
They have zero credibility.

But her eeeeeee-mails!

She got defeated in an election by Donald ■■■■■■■ Trump.

I’m having a really hard time figuring out anything that could be worse than that as a politician. So far, I’ve come up with zilch - nada - nothing. That’s about as far down as you can get politically.

3 Likes

So we are to believe there is a full investigation currently underway in secret which was ordered by Trump in secret. ???

2 Likes

It’s not over yet.:grin:

He didn’t say “arrest”, he said “locks up” and he’s right.

Try a little hindsight on those posts.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: great post. I can’t either.

Having to cheat in the primaries to beat Bernie Sanders is lower than losing to Trump.

Clearly for some of you, it never will be.

And there are sharks out there willing to take advantage of your entrenchment.