Federal court strikes down Ohio congressional maps

Please note specifics.

That is her job.

What she is promoting (get rid of the current, corruptive political system) is a good start. Especially by using the states to do it.

But, since she is an actor, and leans left, I am sure any ideas she has will be dismissed by most cons.

Of course you like leftist ideas.

So do as I say, not as I do. I notice how he only mentioned republicans as well in his speech…

He’s just all puffed up lecturing about republicans shouldn’t do as he did…

Maybe the Australian electoral commission can provide some advice.

Sounds like you are advocating for a non-partisan independent electoral commission like we have in Australia.

Nobody would listen

Headed by a retired judge who was appointed by a political party?

Democrats would throw a ■■■■ fit over Maryland.

The lived experience is that both sides of the political spectrum accept the re-drawing of electorates by the AEC.

See below an introductionof the AEC:

Like you guys are in this thread?

So the left is no better? Cool. Glad to see you admit it at least…

Still love how O’Malley is a “do as I say, not as I do” kinda guy, and he still was blaming and crying about republicans doing it first, so he had to do it in response. ■■■■■■■■■

1 Like

And they already have been struck down, but silence from the left…

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/story/2019/03/26/gerrymandering-supreme-court-maps-1235466

Maryland and North Carolina may have unconstitutional congressional maps – here’s what they look like.

Have I been silent?

Go with that.

Have a good day

Sorry- golf got rained out today. Short fuse.

I just don’t buy O’Malley wanting to get republicans completely shut out of Maryland, and ow he’s some kind of angel for complaining about republican gerrymandering?

And yes there has been a ruling on Maryland. Over a month ago, which is quite revealing.

The lack of interest is well, interesting.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/story/2019/03/26/gerrymandering-supreme-court-maps-1235466

Oh, the Supreme Court issued its ruling on the Maryland case? What was their ruling? Why didn’t you start a thread on it?

It wouldn’t get any attention from liberals. But they love to post all about the republican cases.

Thanks for proving my point… liberals don’t even know or care about the gerrymandering from their own side.

1 Like