FBI planting evidence against Trump: Conspiracy theory or modus operandi?

:rofl:

So the issue isnā€™t that Trump is being treated unfairly, but that Trump isnā€™t being treated specially enough?

4 Likes

Yea I am sure Liz already knows she is going to lose.

1 Like

Trump said he would ā€œlock up Hillaryā€ he was in control of the government and nope

Yup and since he isnā€™t then civil war is next or something

charlie-charliekelly

1 Like

Ha! Totally predicted this in the other thread

Yes letā€™s. At least insofar as no American is above the law

Iā€™d take this seriously if it wasnā€™t an early jump for a narrative. Might as well say Antifa did it.

good question!

the left relies on their handy idiots and paid clowns

what a world right?

Yes, not everyone can be an FBI agent and be free to break laws with impunity.

Well I just lost several brain cells that I couldnā€™t afford to lose reading the OP.

Wow!!

2 Likes

Wellā€¦ thatā€™s not true at all.

2 Likes

And going back on the op, who exactly should go to prison for the ā€œmurder by fire extinguisher hoaxā€?

You called it that he has successfully made his imagined persecution their imagined persecution (well I embellished it a bit).

2 Likes

It seems a little early to stake out the Frederick Forsythe/Oliver Stone territory, but okay.

2 Likes

Yes. Believing that planting evidence is a baseless conspiracy theory implies one of two things:

1. No one at the FBI really believes that Trump is an existential threat to the republic,

OR

1. The people at the FBI who believe that Trump is an existential threat are all either unable or unwilling to stop the threat using unethical or illegal methods.

From what I see, planting evidence or other dirty tricks fits into the FBIā€™s modus operandi over the last six years. Expect similar behavior in the future.

1 Like

Also, not everyone can be an ex-president, commit crimes, and have such fervid, blind devotion.

1 Like

On the plus side, itā€™s nice to see you branch out from Russian agitprop

4 Likes

damn right it does

and this is the reason for this raiding season.

As this nuclear docs scandal goes to 11, I predict this thread will reach 5000 posts. Folks here canā€™t handle Trump actually being that stupid.