FBI in Disarray, Again?

He was not successful but not for lack of trying. So he fully intended to break the law and was only saved by his own incompetence and the refusal of those around him. No matter how it is dissected. his action were corrupt

There are a lot of crimes in the US that start with the word “attempted.”

Till the cows come home. If he did not succeed in obstructing, there was no obstruction. Because he didn’t succeed.

There is a reason we allow these idiots to have cabinets.

Corrupt is fine, it’s a subjective value judgment.

1 Like

Attempted to convince…?

Attempt to _________ (and put the illegal thing on the line).

Can I please use this as my signature?

2 Likes

There are some. Are you claiming this is one?

“Fire Mueller!”
“No, you’re an idiot!”

That’s you claiming obstruction of justice?

1 Like

You have a signature? Are you sure you understand it? I’m saying it’s fine for you to call it corrupt. Sure, you want now that you know.

You think a President should just roll over and take it?

The Trump admin is a dumpster fire.

The FBI is a ■■■■ show.

Yeah you’re saying that you are okay politicians engaging in what most people think of corruption

Didn’t think so. I’m saying I’m ok with you characterizing it as “corrupt”. I might even agree with you if you’d ask nicely.

You think a President should just roll over and take it?

The president should respond in the same manner every other citizen is legally allowed to do when under investigation. As if there’s no middle ground between rolling over and trying to completely derail an investigation

Answer the question please.

I did

1 Like

No you didn’t.

If I accused you of hiring whores to pee on beds and the police were on my side, how would you respond?

You guys went after the King of Trolls with weak-assed bull ■■■■■ It blew up in your faces and now you’re inventing more bull ■■■■■

If I was President and you came after me with that hypocritical crap, I’d crush you.

Corruption is cool!

You accuse President Sneaky of colluding with Russians based on information you got from colluding with englishmen and Russians? Crush! Crush!

It’s the point of being a pol.

The more corrupt, the better they are!