FBI in Disarray, Again?

No. There was no justice involved.

It means he didn’t interfere.

He didn’t. He doesn’t have to help them.

Yes it did.

Right. People who are being persecuted do.

:rofl: :rofl::+1:

1 Like

No it doesn’t. The report specifically says that if that were the case they would state a much but can’t.

Try finding the word collusion in the Rosenstein memo if you can then. I know that you can’t

I tried but no luck. :confused:

Then maybe you can correct NYSlime on article of why Mueller appointment.

WASHINGTON — The Justice Department appointed Robert S. Mueller III, a former F.B.I. director, as special counsel on Wednesday to oversee the investigation into ties between President Trump’s campaign and Russian officials, dramatically raising the legal and political stakes in an affair that has threatened to engulf Mr. Trump’s four-month-old presidency.

And then goes on to say.

As a special counsel, Mr. Mueller can choose whether to consult with or inform the Justice Department about his investigation. He is authorized to investigate “any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump,” according to Mr. Rosenstein’s order naming him to the post, as well as other matters that “may arise directly from the investigation.” He is empowered to press criminal charges, and he can request additional resources subject to the review of an assistant attorney general.

So is the source acceptable for you? Or are you going to continue trying to rewrite history?

1 Like

The word collusion doesn’t appear there either

He didn’t. Mueller finished and on his schedule.

He explained it.
(B) (i)

This thread is amazing

Disloyalty.

So…what you’re saying is Mueller interview for the job of replacing Comey, but wasn’t hired in that position, and instead was hired as special counsel.

Mueller didn’t take over for Comey. There would be more dignity in just admitting you misunderstood what happened.

2 Likes

Yes it does

"The president’s efforts to influence the investigation were mostly unsuccessful, but that was largely because the persons who surrounded the president declined to carry out orders or accede to his requests

Right, he didn’t. Glad we could agree.

Yes he did, he just wasn’t successful. Incompetence is not the same as innocence

He did not interfere, by your own admission. Trying is not the same as succeeding.