FBI in Disarray, Again?

He ordered someone else to fire Mueller, then when the person wouldn’t fire Mueller, told the person to lie about ever having been told to fire Mueller.

Smells like covering up something you don’t want people to know about. Smells like attempting to impede an investigation. Smells like…obstruction.

You forgot Susan Rice

Why do people have lawyers? Because we don’t know what the laws are and we often feel that something should be able to be done, but our lawyer warns us that we can’t do exactly that because the legislature has made that illegal. It is not a crime to want to do something that is illegal. It is not a crime to suggest or intend to do something illegal when we don’t know it is illegal. It is not a crime to try to find a legal way to achieve something after we find that the way we thought we would achieve it is illegal.

It is a crime to do something which is illegal. It may perhaps sometimes be a crime in some circumstances to continue to plot/conspire to do something in an illegal manner when we already know the manner we are plotting is illegal.

So where is the evidence that POTUS was planning to achieve an objective in a manner which is illegal even after being warned that to do it that way would be illegal? Please explain that one.

1 Like

I don’t care who knows what.

Good point. I did.

You took your shot libs, and you came up short. Move on dot org

What happens when you tell the lawyer to do something, he doesn’t want to do it because it’s bad, then you also tell the lawyer “don’t tell anyone I said to do that”?

Of course you don’t. Protecting Trump is all that matters.

Client - Attorney privilege. Nothing happens.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I want him impeached!!!

Bunch of amateurs!

Except when there’s a federal investigation going on and you potentially had that person lie to cover up possible crimes.

I suggest looking at the charts in the following article and tweet. Both are from separate legal experts layout potential obstruction on various counts from the Mueller report:

https://www.lawfareblog.com/obstruction-justice-mueller-report-heat-map

https://twitter.com/HoegLaw/status/1119359435766476804

These aren’t just made up claims. These take the claims Mueller made regarding obstruction and lay out the potential obstruction. The first article lays out the legal basis for each case of obstruction.

I think there’s a case to be made. I’m not saying he obstructed-I’m saying we need to look into it. I’m sure you disagree. I don’t like corruption. Some are willing to settle for it because “their guy” did it.

Mueller’s report is NOT fact. It is information told to Mueller, without cross-examination, under oath. we cannot assume that everything told to Mueller that Mueller says he believes to be true, is in fact true. People do perjure themselves under oath. So we do not know whether Trump told someone to lie about having been told to fire Mueller. Someone may have told Mueller that. But they could be lying. Trump may have said, “Don’t tell anyone that I told you to fire Mueller”. That may have been interpreted as “Tell anyone that asks that I didn’t tell you to fire Mueller.”

We just don’t know. We have the report of 28 angry Democrats who were peeved that they had failed to find enough dirt to justify allegations of a crime. We need to read it with 18 grains of salt.

You really need to read the report.

Check out this pretty straightforward chart.

2 Likes

Really? And I’ve been warning people about dangers of abuse/power to who ever would listen long before you came to this forum.

It’s not like there wasn’t a history of it.

Looks like fat donald is cracking. He wants so badly to be dictator-like.

https://twitter.com/cnn/status/1120401923247673345?s=21

No, it is not. Comey was replaced. If Trump had fired Mueller, he would have been replaced. The investigation goes on.

You didnt help your argument at all…look i know its hard not following orders from your masters…but collusion was never in the scope of mueller. He was looking i to conspiracy charges.which he didnt find because they lied and destroyed evidence…and had a jda they all followed.

The mueller report is very bad and trump got lucky because of barr over stepping.

You tall about abuse of powers a lot and yet here we are watching it…and once again you prove its all an act.

Its interesting his statement given what don mcgahn said to the Mueller report.
Or when donald is shown to be wanting to break the law it becomes a joke all of a sudden…

People disobey him constantly…

So all this collusion talk that your beloved media/masters was nothing more then lies that hey were feeding the feeble minded democrats?