FBI in Disarray, Again?

What is your point? Is Plasma responsible for whatever you heard on your radio?

1 Like

Dont move the goal posts…i dont play that game.

1 Like

It’s all I’ve heard from you libs for 2 plus years…Trump colluding with Ivan…and now you’re trying to convince me that you guys didn’t?

Who the hell do you think you’re BSing here?

Someone who bs’s and gaslights…

Matt Gaetz wasn’t he the guy who was caught on video telling how to violently attack liberals?

You’re talking to a “law and order” poster…right and wrong are solely based on if you follow the rules or not.

Follow the rules and you are good good good.

Don’t follow the rules and you are bad bad bad.

1 Like

Oh i know…and if you speed even 5 miles over the limit you should be pulled over…

But of you speed and obstruct then the cop should let you go

Collusion - the word is not mentioned in the laws, but conspiracy is. The Mueller investigation used the word conspire instead of collude.

More proof of how bogus the investigation was.

No, that was Hillary.

No one can really agree on what “collusion” means so the argument devolves into semantics. A lot of what is listed in the Mueller report, I would consider to be evidence of collusion. Part of the republican strategy is to downplay everything that Trump does as being not a big deal.

1 Like

One problem with that. Collusion is not a crime.

When it comes to what is a crime for and what is not a crime in regards to a president, we step into some pretty murky territory given that no president has ever been convicted of a crime while in office. Given that the head of the justice department is also selected by the president, essentially nothing the president does will ever be considered criminal.

So we’re operating the from the framework that absolutely anything that Trump does can be considered “not a crime” by his apologists. I’m sure shooting someone on 5th avenue would be argued to be"executive privilege" by the diehards.

So I’m not going to argue whether Trump’s actions are criminal or not. I will say that his actions are unquestionably corrupt, unfit for office and impeachable.

2 Likes

We are now up to 28 angry Democrats??? Trump recently tweeted that there were 18 angry Democrats. But there were 13 Democrats on the Mueller team.

A special counsel run by a republican chosen by a republican while republicans held the house, senate and presidency is nothing but a witch hunt by democrats.

The reason why they lie so much is because the foot soldiers will repeat their lies regardless of the facts. For all the hate that Trump deserves, he’s a symptom of the disease not the cause.

2 Likes

Lol so you rather defend a criminal got it

No its in the report…

He’s not “my guy”.

I’ve grown accustomed to it. They all do it. Every single one of them. I remember you mildly criticizing obama for murdering citizens. I don’t remember you getting like you are now.

Maybe my memory is going.

Mueller’s first priority is to protect the FBI.

That doesn’t mean what you think it does.

Why? You didn’t.

Neither is posting memes on Facebook. I’m still waiting for an example.