FBI has files from Seth Rich's computer after saying that there was no investigation

epoch times is a joke. i can’t believe people read that.

1 Like

I’m guessing you don’t know much about NPR/PBS They’ve been a weird boogeyman for R publicans for decades for some reason. Along with universities. But almost no Republicans actually know how little government funding goes to them. But damn those evil Sesame Street bastards.

I support funding Late Enforcement.

How would you know anything about them other than what you’ve heard if you don’t listen to them? Not suggesting you should, probably not your cup of tea, but I have my doubts you know much about them.

I am definitely not going to Epic Times. Thanks for the information, Bro.

I should add that I think defund the police movement was a major blunder that could have cost Biden the election.

I know a lot about a lot of things. Are you beginning to get personal Mr. Yankee. Chill out, Bro.

Well it did not cost President Elect Biden his day at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. I think it helped him with those illegal votes.

You want to defund them and I’m telling you why you might be mistaken due to lack of knowledge. That’s not an insult in any way.

What illegal votes?

I agree. Defund has a tone of removing police all together. Instead of defund, they could have use “reform” , “reduce”, " reallocate".

3 Likes

I do want to not send my money, and tax payer dollars, to NPR. No reason to find them. If they cannot make it on their own, then the should not be here

1 Like

What legal votes?

Fun fact: Shen Yun, that Chinese performance troupe that advertises like crazy? Or at least they did before the pandemic. That’s the same bunch as Epoch Times. Shen Yun is a money raiser for their propaganda.

They are the go to source for important information for millions during disasters for one thing. They provide a public service that others could not hope to match. Not even close. Anywhere in Florida for example, after a hurricane, I can get the same accurate information without scrolling through dozens of stations playing who knows what.

80 million of them.

You pay for them, not me.

1 Like

How many legal votes for President Trump?

We don’t get to pick and choose what we pay for. Congress does. I may not want to pay for anymore LCS ships the navy is building. It happens. Deal with it/lighten up.

Congress should represent the people, not serve their own interests. I support term limits too.