FBI has files from Seth Rich's computer after saying that there was no investigation

How about this you wise up and I’ll lighten up.

You don’t even know about the settlement. Cool. Read into that before defending the OP maybe?

1 Like

I own what I said. I have been wrong before. I wish Trump had gotten four more years.

Now what are you trying to say.

Oh wait…
The Epoch Times confirmed the email is legitimate. LOL

Know you are getting personal, my dear brother. I did not talk with you in such a manner. I am trying to be civil.

I am glad you read the epoch times, I do not.

What’s personal? You keep saying lighten up. I’m light. Wise up.

I’m not going to sit here and pretend that I respect posts pushing this nonsense though. This is hot trash, and disgusting.

1 Like

It was in the ZeroHedge link.

The republican party really needs to not fall for this crap anymore. This is a core problem.

I don’t know how we fix it, boomers especially don’t know how to distinguish reputable information on the internet and its tearing the world apart.

6 Likes

So should Hannity go back to this story and try to get to the truth again on his show?

1 Like

I am not supporting or attacking an opinion. It appears to me like you are getting emotional. I am glad that the rich family settled their law suit. They were put through an emotional rollercoaster. Their son was a great guy and should be respected. I will never say anything about the rich family.

I feel bad about Richard Jewell. Too. He was treated like ■■■■■ I feel bad that President Trump was dragged into russian conspiracy by the clinton’s. I feel bad that America is split down the middle.

So zero whatever forced you to go to epic times.

What on earth are you talking about.

I said do not bring the republican party into it. Lighten up.

Let’s try it again: I read the links in the OP, which are from 2 ridiculous righty publications. The ZeroHedge link contained the sentence " The Epoch Times confirmed the email is legitimate.".
The Epoch Times is another ridiculous righty publication, so I thought it was funny.

1 Like

I am glad you are an Epic Times or Epoch expert. I do not read that newspaper.

I try to use vetted information sources, myself. I also do not frequent NPR. As a matter of fact I would defund NPR not defund law enforcement.

I am a proud :us: Trump Supporter :us: and :shopping: Walmart Shopper :shopping_cart:

NPR is extremely accurate. They don’t hide their biases, but they tell the truth.

1 Like

I’m not sure why @Bosun is pinning The Epoch Times on me- it’s in the OP.

2 Likes

You mentioned it and put it in a quote. I did not visit the links, myself. We shall let the mods decide on your complaint

I don’t comment without reading the OP in full.

Not the publically funded NPR that I know of. I would defund the NPR before even thinking about defunding Law Enforcement.

:Blue Lives Matter

2 Likes

What are you saying, Bro? I do not like Gateway Pundit very much. I heard some bad things about Epic Times, too.