FBI has files from Seth Rich's computer after saying that there was no investigation

The FBI recently admitted it has files from Seth Rich, slain DNC staffer whose mysterious death sparked speculation about whether it was politically related.

The FBI “has completed the initial search identifying approximately 50 cross-reference serials, with attachments totaling over 20,000 pages, in which Seth Rich is mentioned" . . . The bureau is “currently working on getting the files from Seth Rich’s personal laptop into a format to be reviewed . . .”
FBI Has Files From Seth Rich’s Laptop Computer | ZeroHedge

Back in April a former DOJ attorney admitted that she met with FBI and Mueller investigators about the Seth Rich’s computer, but no paperwork was available. The FBI had earlier claimed that there was no investigation and no files.

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: FBI Covered Up Strzok and Page Emails Regarding Seth Rich - Now the FBI Is Doubling Down In their Cover-Up (thegatewaypundit.com)

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Former DOJ Assistant US Attorney Admits FBI Examined Seth Rich’s Computer and She Met with FBI and Mueller Gang But No 302 Has Been Provided to Date (thegatewaypundit.com)

Meanwhile Fox News settled a case with the Rich family related to allegations that Seth Rich was responsible for leaks from the DNC.
Seth Rich family agrees to settle lawsuit against Fox News (washingtonexaminer.com)

It looks like the FBI has been caught in deceptions related to Seth Rich. What could they be hiding?

Oh sweet jebus. We’re back on this fake story again? Hasn’t that family suffered enough f om fake conspiracy stories pushed by CEC.

7 Likes

Zero Hedge is not a reliable source.

2 Likes

You should look at what zero hedge is.

1 Like

The OP knows exactly what Zero Hedge is

6 Likes

Yes, ZeroHedge was banned forever from Twitter because it truthfully related information related the COVID-19 virus.

Twitter and most of the media have proven themselves to be totally corrupt with their claims that the Hunter Biden story was Russian disinformation and their efforts to hide the story. Twitter bans have become a badge of honor for news sources.

Likewise the FBI has lost credibility for anything with political implications.

1 Like

Oh geez - this again???

As if that poor family hasn’t been through enough grief.

Sometimes I’m ashamed I was ever a part of the GOP.

5 Likes

Will the FBI finally give them their son’s laptop back?

Hoping against hope the party can rise above the mouldering cesspool of Trumpism and reclaim some of its former intelligence, perspective, and yes outright dignity.

Not holding my breath.

7 Likes

Is this what the Republican party has turned into?

3 Likes

It looks like the FBI has been caught in another lie, but they are above the law and exempt from civil liability.

Does that concern you?

1 Like

Ii may not be as fake as we think it is

By the way what is CEC? And, did bill try to start any conspiracy? I reread the op several times and it simply said the fbi had me rich’s sompurer all alone ng when the FBI said it did not.

Probably it was considered Law Enforcement Sensitive and did not have to share that fact with the public. Of course they knew the Hillary Clinton Dossier was fake and did not have to deal with that either.

There are places other than twitter. And we have the communities here to express opinions and agree to disagree, thank goodness.

1 Like

Bill I am concerned about a lot of things including this. Thank you, Sir. Look what they did to Richard Jewell, put his life through living hell.

Black Wolf this ain’t about Trump. Come on, Man, put that away.

And what are you implying, Mr. @hindsight?

Probably not.

It’s as if there is no overlap over this conspiracy theory snd the President

3 Likes

Richard Jewell went thru living hell.

Precisely. Trumpism enables this nonsense, Trumpism emboldens this nonsense.

1 Like