FBI finds nobody was spying on trumps campaign

It would be interesting to find out what the motivations were in altering documents, if not political. Remember, Strzok was in charge of this review.
Likely Trump would want the people who evaluated this to also determine if there was any political motivation in Trump’s desire to investigate Burisma.

No…not even right

1 Like

I still remember this from Judge Jeanine from last April.

So it was just them watching notorious dum-dum and Russian stooge Carter Page. I’m shocked.

I think your statement would be more clear if you changed it to "they did not rely solely on the Steele dossier. It was submitted along with other information.

A lot of this can be cleared up by declassifying the FISA docs associated with this. How long has it been since Trump said he would?

The pretzels Trumpers contort themselves to in order to defend Trump and Carter Page (an established Russian asset) never ceases to amaze me.

They put more trust in two people one of whom lies to them on a daily basis on things big to small, yet it is our intelligence agencies who are the problem…that’s why I pity Trumpers, they are so delusional there is no saving them at this point…

I’m shocked. I wonder if Barr would even release the IG report and release his own summary instead. :laughing:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/barr-doesnt-accept-key-inspector-general-finding-about-fbis-russia-investigation/2019/12/02/4464f018-154d-11ea-a659-7d69641c6ff7_story.html?outputType=amp#click=https://t.co/dO5XFpArFw

https://twitter.com/devlinbarrett/status/1201657883919867905?s=21

Barr is on Pompeo’s level of Trump bootlicking.

Imagine my complete lack of surprise.

So The FBI cleared ITSELF of wrong doing. LOL

The Benghazi strategy again. Don’t like the conclusion of the Mueller report? Just start a new investigations. Don’t like the conclusion of the IG? Start another investigation.

Repeat until desired outcome.

2 Likes

Like Trumps “Personal Lawyer” Barr , concluded that the Mueller report came up with nothing…shocking.

And then the people who actually read the thing were like “Holy ■■■■■ Barr lied to us!”

When does Barr come out “no collusion, no obstruction” with this report?

Lol…this is what we call full of ■■■■■

Yeah you already h ad this answer ready and baked…
Its needed when you base your argument in a stupid conspiracy

When is Barr going to announce the investigation into the IG?

The pile of ■■■■ Barr is disputing the IG report because it isn’t a lie. :rofl:

1 Like

This is how he prolongs the con

Must make Orange Man happy.
Barr had a reputation with what he was AG under Bush Sr… He is now going to have another reputation under Trump. I guess he doesn’t care how history writes him. Because as I see it, it won’t be very complementary. How does this man get these reasonably intelligent people to do his bidding? Have we really gone this far down the rabbit hole that country and constitution really doesn’t matter any more?

2 Likes