FBI finds nobody was spying on trumps campaign

A (at best) sloppy wiretap on Carter Page is not good news for anyone.

:male_detective:t3:

Sarcasm, right?

You’ve got him now…

Spying is not spying if the FBI does it according to the FBI:

“Well, it’s not the term I would use. Lots of people have different colloquial phrases,” Wray said during testimony on the FBI’s budget for 2020. "I believe that the FBI is engaged in investigative activity, and part of investigative activity includes surveillance.”

I am just going to remain neutral until the report is out.

I am not expecting any great revelation.

I am curious as to the circumstances surrounding the surveillance of Page.

Just like impeachment fever the hype is the story.

:male_detective:t3:

You might not, but the majority of trump supporters do, and they will be bigly disappointed.

Womp, womp.

3 Likes

[quote=“Camp, post:28, topic:222871, full:true”]
I am just going to remain neutral until the report is out.

I am not expecting any great revelation.

I am curious as to the circumstances surrounding the surveillance of Page.

Just like impeachment fever the hype is the story.

Fair enough. But not sure what you mean when you say “Just like impeachment fever the hype is the story.” I thought impeachment was the story. I have no idea if it is a fever or why it is hype. It just is.

Therefore police are spying on a gang selling drugs if they plant an undercover cop and apy on them…

Like hasnt law and order taught you guys anything?

That’s because there isnt anything you can seize on.

Like how do folks not see it? Trump cons you into thinking the fbi is against him. He makes a fool out of you, delays and delays things because that was what he was taught by cohn.

Then does the samething with ukraine is the samething happens.

Horowitz is a deeeeep state shill in 3…2…1…

1 Like

Thank you posting this new information, that is 6 months old.

Hes got to protect his own…!

The FBI never spies according to their own definition. That is the point.

The real question is whether FISA warrants used to authorize the surveillance of the Trump campaign and Trump administration were based on fraudulent or misleading information to begin with:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/former-fbi-lawyer-under-investigation-after-allegedly-altering-document-in-2016-russia-probe/ar-BBX95N0?li=BBnb7Kz

The FBI has a history of the using NSA surveillance to snoop on Americans without warrants:

Good luck. This would have leaked…you have nothing but conspiracies

You believe everything you hear?

Don’t be a trump supporter. lol.

They believe libs have it in for Thanksgiving.

Allan (Happy Thanksgiving to all forumites from a godless liberal)

1 Like

Amazing how easily this became the SOP for the GOP in the USA.

Wait a second, NOW you believe the fake news? :joy:

When Trump cherry-picks news stories he says, “sometimes they get it right”.

"The Times reported that the document will also debunk the claim that the FBI relied on a dossier by former British spy Christopher Steele, though it will say the bureau should have told judges about possible issues with the document. "

If true, that statement says that the FBI did not rely on the dossier but used it to present to the judges to get a warrant anyway. That can’t be good.
I had not doubt that the FBI didn’t rely on the dossier…they just used it knowing they shouldn’t.