FBI confirms it has Hunter Biden's laptop

C’mon man, they were still denying that it existed less than a year ago.

3 Likes

You’re right- it’s only 3 years. Just seems like forever.

No, they have had it for almost four years. The denial of its existence, however, lasted much longer.

In fact, one could interpret your fanciful story as denial …

4 Likes

What difference does it make if he denies its existence, if it’s been in the hands of people who could examine it closely and investigate, like Rudy and Keith Ablow?

BTW- you know Mac Issac has said the the contents have definitely been tampered with since he handed them over to Rudy, right?

1 Like

Are you following this conversation? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Actually I thought you meant Hunter was denying its existence, but that is untrue- he hasn’t made a peep, either confirm or deny- until now. . I definitely don’t believe the story as told by Mac Issac

The First Crackhead?

2 Likes

That was made perfectly clear when you told your unbelievable story.

1 Like

Then just say “you”

I believe I did. It was your story that I referred to, was it not?

In your most recent post, but not before. Had you said ‘you’ I would have known you meant me.

It’s pretty simple. Just follow the discussion and read what I post.

Meh. I’ll pass for now.

Good decision. :wink: :+1:

It’s hilarious watching one lefty blow in the wind trying to revive the now discredited crap that one lib is peddling.

Meanwhile the actual story is not an attempt to resurrect the lies about “all the earmarks of Russian disinformation”…the actual story is the complete collapse of the Biden’s family’s lies starting with the clown in the White House’s failed claims that he had no involvement in the FDAOTUS (First Drug Addict of the United States - doesn’t really have a very good ring to it!) overseas businesses.

The Hunter’s laptop story and the Biden family businesses story have morphed as one.

“ WASHINGTON—Today, the House Committee on Oversight and Accountability issued a memorandum revealing new evidence resulting from the investigation into the Biden family’s influence peddling and business schemes. Subpoenaed financial records show that from 2015 to 2017, Biden family members – Hunter Biden, James Biden, Hallie Biden, and an unknown “Biden” – and their companies collectively received $1.3 million in payments from accounts related to Rob Walker, a Biden family associate.

Notably, on March 1, 2017, less than two months after Vice President Joe Biden left public office, State Energy HK Limited, a Chinese company, wired $3 million to Rob Walker’s company. The next day, the company wired $1,065,000 to a company associated with James Gilliar, another Biden family associate. Afterwards, the Biden family received approximately $1,065,000 in payments over a three-month period in different bank accounts. From the bank records, it appears that the Biden family received approximately one-third of the money obtained from the China wire.”
https://oversight.house.gov/release/comer-reveals-biden-family-members-receiving-payments-from-chinese-energy-company/

I guess if a forum lib wants to try to resurrect the old lies of 2020 it’s a free country …

But wow!

2 Likes

TFCHOTUS….(the first crackhead of the United States…)

That doesn’t have a very ring to it either does it?

3 Likes

CHOTUS :rofl:

:rofl:

4 Likes

Instead of just saying “prove something illegal was done”, you would hope people would just say ok, we know communist China was funneling millions to the Biden family. Now let’s simply find out what was done for this money.
Why would there be anything to hide here?

I get a kick out of the fact that Hunter is suing Isaac for disseminating the data stored on the laptop while at the same time, refuses to acknowledge that the laptop was his. You can’t make this stuff up. :wink:

3 Likes

There are reasons the Chinese gave the Biden’s millions of dollars…that was an investment…investments are made with a reasonable expectation of the generation of a return on that investment.

What business was Hunter Biden in that was worth millions and millions of dollars in foreign investment? What was the Biden family’s product?

What did the Chinese buy?

Or maybe a better question would be…

Why have the American people been told so many different stories about our President’s involvement in the family businesses…they’ve all been lies starting with “I have no knowledge of my son’s overseas businesses”.

The Biden’s are disgusting corrupt lying people.

2 Likes