Fauci Says OK To Vote In Person

Oops

Thats gonna make the democrat’s desperate plan to cheat their asses off (even more) a little harder to justify

Fauci told ABC leftist activist information organization:

“…there’s no reason why we shouldn’t be able to vote in person or otherwise.”

Remember now, you still like Fauci.

What justification is there now for this fraud prone approach to voting?

2 Likes

Oh Good God. Now the liberals who love him will start to hate him. :tired_face:

3 Likes

after

“waah waaah i guess righties love fauci now…”

I can’t speak for everyone. But I never had a problem with him.

" “I think if carefully done, according to the guidelines, there’s no reason that I can see why that not be the case,” Fauci told ABC News this week. “If you go and wear a mask, if you observe the physical distancing, and don’t have a crowded situation, there’s no reason why shouldn’t be able to do that.”"

You need a mask, social distancing, and no crowds.

5 Likes

Seems consistent

2 Likes

That’s how I’ll be voting.

1 Like

But if you remove all context, the title of the op is mostly true.

And that’s the important part, the appearance of truth.

6 Likes

He has definitely been very consistent on these points. Social distancing, wearing masks, avoiding crowds. If people aren’t wearing masks, then it is not safe. If people are not socially distancing, then it is not safe. If there is a crowd of people, then it is not safe. Pretty basic stuff really.

4 Likes

The title is true regardless of the “context”.

But the context is what makes it true. It’s okay to vote in person if etc etc etc.

Very consistent

2 Likes

Caveats.

The context is voting in person.

The thread title is true.

Because
“Fauci added that individuals who are “compromised physically or otherwise” and who are not interested in physically going to the polls on Election Day, can use mail-in voting.”

1 Like

Indeed. Because again, consistency. People who are not willing to risk their health and the health of their loved ones should still be allowed to vote.

8 states + DC will all vote-by-mail: CA, CO, DC, HI, NV, OR, UT, VT, WA (Nevada is the ONLY State on this list to move to this method recently)

35 states allow voters to request mail-in ballots with no excuse: AK, AR, AZ, CT, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IA, KS, ME, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NC, ND, OH, OK, PA, RI, SD, TN, VT, VA, WV, WI, WY

It is really a shame I have to keep posting this.

A post was merged into an existing topic: General Slop from Various Threads +fd

I don’t understand why people care so much about that photo. He’s likely sitting with his family and pulled his mask down to take a sip of water.

The guy to his right is not his family and he is not sipping anything.

I care because of the hypocrisy by the subject matter expert.

2 Likes

You can see a bottle of water down below. I’m also not sure how do you know whether he’s not related to the guy on the right.

Shouldn’t they be SixFeet apart?

4 Likes