Fauci must resign

I don’t know- that’s what the investigation is for.

If China continues to stonewall, we may never know.

1 Like

What’s your instinct tell you?

Then why did Tom Price OK the funding?

My instinct is telling me it’s not man made, but might well have been studied in the Wuhan lab, from which it got loose.

And I’m not a fan of gain of function experiments because accidents can happen even in the best run labs.

1 Like

As would be suspected,

Trump = crap
Not trump = not crap

Simplistic thinking is easy. Complex thinking takes effort. It doesn’t matter what the political persuasion may be.

1 Like

You should be an ambassador.

1 Like

I agree. Let’s you and I not onesiderism.

1 Like

Well thanks- but my instinct it wasn’t man made rests upon what I know of how gain of function experiments work and are prosecuted. The sequence of the virus is not one computer simulations that guide such choices would have selected. But I could be wrong there.

My instinct as to why it might have been released from the lab is the now disproved assumptions as to how it could have originated from the wet market.

My instinct is it was gain of function monkeying around.

2 Likes

There is a lot of interesting material in the Fauci emails. He comes across as less partisan than portrayed to me. For instance this exchange showed the TDS trying to get him and he swats it away…

The coronavirus crisis was still in its early stages, and Fauci, the US government’s top infectious disease scientist, was already under tremendous pressure, both because of the health threat facing the country and the political climate fostered by the Trump administration.

“I understand Vice President Pence has ordered you to not inform the public about Coronavirus without approval. This is quite terrifying, especially since Trump has already shown his desire to spread false or incomplete information about this public health crisis,” the woman wrote.

She had tracked down Fauci’s email, which is not easily accessible on government websites, because she had a pressing question: “I’m planning to fly domestically TOMORROW [REDACTED]. Is it safe??”

Of course, Fauci had urgent matters of his own to attend to, but he replied to the stranger anyway the next day. “There is much misinformation,” he wrote back. “I actually have not been muzzled at all by the Vice President. And BTW, it is safe to fly domestically [REDACTED].”

Fauci Emails Give Insight To Early Days Of COVID Response (buzzfeednews.com)

He was still dismissing the masks and travel restrictions at that time.

Its almost like this was a new virus the likes of which have never been seen :man_shrugging:

1 Like

He was funding, in part, the Wuhan Lab with a 600,000 grant so it really was not so surprising.

For that amount of funding they really should have given him a VIP tour of every study file. Instead the CCP locked up and checked out.

Disappointing, isn’t it?

i really dont think fauci is going to pay attention to the bleating of a hard core right winger

Tucker Carlson has some interesting comments on Fauci’s apparent deceptions:

Reports are Amazon and Barnes and Nobel are pulling Fauci’s new book.

Will Twitter and Facebook ban Fauci for spreading fake information about the coronavirus?

Or does that rule only apply to real news that is unfavorable to China and Democrats?

Not in the least

1 Like

Those who don’t like Fauci will either dismiss it or claim conspiracy, but the book’s publisher explained why the book was removed from online presale.

However, National Geographic Books told DailyMail.com that there was a more innocent explanation for the removal.

‘The book was prematurely posted for pre-sale, which is why it was taken down,’ the company said in a statement.

Also, Fauci won’t make any money from the book.

They added: ‘The book was developed by National Geographic Books in connection with an upcoming National Geographic Documentary Film about Dr. Fauci. He will not earn any royalties from its publication.’

But hey, if people want to believe this book is Fauci using COVID to make money, I wouldn’t expect the book publisher to change any minds.

Fauci is the darling of the left.
Currently, the left rules the country.
Fauci is safe in his position.

It’s possible just the longer this goes on without the origins the lab leak gains ground. I read where the WHO had took samples from 80,000 animals still no luck. They knew how SARS was started in five months an MERS in nine months. Here we are a year and a half out and all we know is it likely started in Wuhan close to the level 4 virus lab and that the CCP is doing everything to deflect anyone getting near that lab by not sharing data from the lab inquires coming from multiple governments,

We will probably never know but the circumstantial evidence in my opinion looks more like a probable lab leak than a natural occurring virus. Again I suggest the article by Nicholas Wade I felt it was a good unpartisan read by a credible source.

1 Like

i didn’t say it could be concluded, i said it strengthens the case, it does.