Fauci must resign

Knew what?

People seem to think that the old Pompeo/State Department investigation was/is the only investigation into COVID origins.

Just remember kids, if it didn’t originate under Trump, it’s crap.

did i say it was crap?

no.

I said there was already an investigation under way that was terminated. and biden restarted AFTER the initial uproar and tasked it to the one place that he could where we may never see any results.

thats not true.

there have been studies done since then. the suggestion that the virus was manufactured and could not have occurred naturally has strengthened.

No there haven’t.

Come on man.

The inverse however, an immutable truth.

I was responding to this post:

Obviously, Biden is investigating, so I wondered what this poster was referring to.

Fauci’s a fraud.

4 Likes

yes, there have.

jan 2020

jan 2021

https://www.researchgate.net/post/Third-Sequence-COVID-19-AATGGTACTAAGAGG-HIV-1-isolate-1966324H9-from-Netherlands-envelope-glycoprotein-env-gene-sequence-ID-GU4555031

apr 2020

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/340100582_WUHAN_COVID-19_SYNTHETIC_ORIGINS_AND_EVOLUTION

feb 2020

feb 2021

2 Likes

I use to pass this off as garbage until I read the article “The origin of COVID: Did people or nature open Pandora’s box at Wuhan?” by Nicholas Wade. I highly recommend it and no he’s not some Alex Jones figure but the former science writer of the NYT’s. He does a good job connecting dots with the gain of function research.

1 Like

None of those studies show that SARS-COV2 was human designed, and this was discussed back in the early days of the pandemic…so it’s not even “new data”.

Again…lab origin remains a possibility…there is no new evidence that makes it a greater possibility now than back in early 2020 when the hypothesis was first put forward.

Where do you think it came from?

once again, false.

the latest are from jan and feb 2021. the evidence in them strengthens the case.

He was saying what we knew to be true…In the email to an Obama official.

1 Like

Nope. Even in the article.

Biden said in the statement that in March he directed his national security adviser, Jake Sullivan, to task the intelligence community with preparing a report on the most up-to-date analysis of the origins of the Covid-19 pandemic, including whether the virus emerged from human contact with an infected animal or from a laboratory accident. Biden said he received that report earlier this month [May] and asked for additional follow-up.

The Trump era investigation closure was released by the press on May 26th. Or is there some secret “initial uproar” not known to the public?

To Trump supporters both are “true.”

Trump = not crap
Not Trump = crap

And to Trump haters?

1 Like

No one hates a sadclown.

Quite the contrary- from your latest study:

To conclude, on the basis of currently available data it is not possible to determine whether the emergence of SARS-CoV-2 is the result of a zoonosis from a wild viral strain or an accidental escape of experimental strains.

No new data has emerged that strengthens the lab hypothesis.