Fauci lied, people died

Yep…and said it here loudly in Hannity Land and what was the “lib” response? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

:sunglasses:^^^^^^^^^^^^ and I rest my case ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

:rofl: There we go.

1 Like

Stop trolling please.

No, that’s not what it’s about. It’s about government medical and their incredible loss of credibility in 18 months - because of one man.

And it’s not one lie. Americans resent being manipulated by bureaucrats.

3 Likes

There has been plenty of evidence of the lab origin of the coronavirus from the beginning of the pandemic.

Fauci’s was emails show that he was complicit in the China-lead campaign to reject the obvious source of the virus. His false statements to the Senate that denied his involvement in funding the Wuhan lab’s gain-of-function work is part of the same pattern of behavior.

There have been multiple defectors who have personal knowledge of the planning and response of the Chinese government to the release of the virus.

Most of the news media and scientific journals are owned by multinational corporations with massive business exposure to China. They have been doing their best to suppress the obvious. The billions that went to the Biden family from China does not hurt either. Money talks.

Nothing a stint in the federal pen can’t cure.

Yes, but that would imply we have an actual justice system.

1 Like

We…are a part of that “evil”. My understanding is this all began in a lab, at UNC Chapel Hill, NC and President Obama said, no, no…not here. That’s when it went to Wuhan.

UNC researchers co-authored a paper with the Wuhan lab about modifying bat coronaviruses to infect humans back in 2015. The Wuhan researchers include Xing-Yi Ge and Zhengli-Li Shi as noted at the beginning of the paper. The work was funded by the US government.

This has been public knowledge from day one of the pandemic, but the media has ignored the obvious.

Acknowledgements

Research in this manuscript was supported by grants from the National Institute of Allergy & Infectious Disease and the National Institute of Aging of the US National Institutes of Health (NIH) under awards U19AI109761 (R.S.B.), U19AI107810 (R.S.B.), AI085524 (W.A.M.), F32AI102561 (V.D.M.) and K99AG049092 (V.D.M.), and by the National Natural Science Foundation of China awards 81290341 (Z.-L.S.) and 31470260 (X.-Y.G.), and by USAID-EPT-PREDICT funding from EcoHealth Alliance (Z.-L.S.). Human airway epithelial cultures were supported by the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Disease of the NIH under award NIH DK065988 (S.H.R.). We also thank M.T. Ferris (Dept. of Genetics, University of North Carolina) for the reviewing of statistical approaches and C.T. Tseng (Dept. of Microbiology and Immunology, University of Texas Medical Branch) for providing Calu-3 cells. Experiments with the full-length and chimeric SHC014 recombinant viruses were initiated and performed before the GOF research funding pause and have since been reviewed and approved for continued study by the NIH. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the NIH.

A SARS-like cluster of circulating bat coronaviruses shows potential for human emergence | Nature Medicine

3 Likes

Well, their military needed some help in creating an ethno bio weapon.

Yes, the timing of the release fitted perfectly with maximizing damage to the US during an election year. The resulting chaos was exploited by China and their allies in the US to remove their common enemy from the presidency.

The Secret Bipartisan Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election | Time

Video: Communist Professor Declares That U.S. Was Defeated In ‘Biological War’ With China – Summit News

Amazing coincidences happen.

1 Like

Lying isn’t a crime. Perjury is a crime.
Don’t you remember supporting it’s prosecution during the last administration?

1 Like

End Faucism Now.
I shall not comply.

Washington Examiner

Rand Paul calls for Fauci to be jailed for lying to Congress

Rand Paul calls for Fauci to be jailed for lying to Congress (yahoo.com)

2 Likes

Yeah, going to have to vote out democrats before that happens.

2 Likes

Personal proposal: Fauci needs to be tried, convicted, placed in a holding cell in a Death House where he will not have any contact with other people (except COs), and get speaker placed inside his cell. Through the speaker will sound the testimonies of people whose loved ones have died from COVID-19.

He committed treason by giving China financial resources anyway, so if I was on the jury for his case (although I’m sure being a govt official, the jury will be other officials) I would vote for the death penalty.

he can’t be impeached, his position does not require senate approval. he doesn’t “hold office” he has a job.

yes, he should be prosecuted if its found he lied to congress

1 Like

Tony Fauci said: “Those are people that don’t particularly care for me, and that’s understandable because what I do and I try very hard is to be guided by the truth,…And sometimes the truth becomes inconvenient for some people, so they react against me.”

Hog wash Tony. You are a flip flopper and not consistent.

In a book written by Australian reporter Sharri Markson, Markson details how Fauci tried to convince White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows to return funding to a research project in China, which was run by a U.S. nonprofit called EcoHealth Alliance . Fauci may have misled the Trump administration on gain-of-function research in China according to Markson and Senator Rand Paul. Senator Paul has more credibility that ■■■■■■■ Fauci

I do not believe this is conspiracy and should be fully investigated. Tucker Carlson covered this quite well on his show,

Fauci stressed during his FNS appearance that he’s “not comfortable” telling people what to do “under normal circumstances,” but “we are not in normal circumstances.” Mr Flip Flopper put out a lot of garbage.

Fauci said, “Take the police, We know now the statistics: More police officers die of COVID than they do in other causes of death, so it doesn’t make any sense to not trying to protect yourself, as well as the colleagues that you work with.” Police officers are very capable of making their own life decisions. ANd if you throw a bunch of vaccinated officer and unvaccinated officers together, one would think that vaccinated officers are protected and unvaccinated officers pose no threat to them. Being vaccinated is a choice. Hey, I am fully vaccinated and have a booster shot, also. I made my personal choice, but, am very supportive of those who are not vaccinated. There are welcome to my home and can and have sat at my dinner table.

It is my opinion that it appears that Fauci is full of ■■■■■

4 Likes

Scarf lady was smart enough to retire.

I think Fauci is sticking around to run cover for funding the Wuhan lab.

It will all get disclosed.

3 Likes