Father of sexual assault victim arrested in Loudoun

This isn’t about sympathy for him. He deserves the punishment he got, and then some.

Just not that comfortable fantasizing about having a child murdered - even if he is a rapist.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t want him murdered, that’s the easy way out. I want him to be on the receiving end, so he knows exactly how he made those girls feel.

The superintendent that should be the target for prosecution.

Loudoun County Sheriff Michael Chapman blamed Superintendent Scott Ziegler for enabling the Oct. 6 assault, claiming that Ziegler knew about the May 28 incident and yet allowed the boy to remain in public schools.

1 Like

10 years old

2 Likes

Very sad story.

But why did you post it?

To shine a light on the results of prog policy.

2 Likes

Extremely inappropriate. If i had kids that age they would never attend this school again.

I do have some grandkids that age and their parents are watching closely to make sure their school don’t do any of this sort of thing!

1 Like

What while she learn from prison? Punishing doesn’t work.

What “sort of thing” would that be?

He. Too dangerous to walk among us, obviously.

2 Likes

Is she? By what measure?

He. Raping a 10 year-old girl, then laughing about it.

3 Likes

She laughed over the light punishment not the fact that she raped a girl.

She is clearly struggling mentally. How does punishment help?

Stop dude.

3 Likes

It’s in your Fox News article. Did you read it?

Why punish her when she clearly need mental help?

You’re embarassing yourself.

1 Like

Amazing how fast you change your tune on prison. I guess 5-10 years will show her! Amirite?

It’s a he not a she and he should be put away for many years to prevent a repeat of this on another innocent child. Period.

1 Like

The Fox News article referenced her as “she” so I am going to continue to use that pronoun. Unless fox is lying.

There’s no tune change. You didn’t pay attention.