Falwell dismissed from Liberty University

No, you responded to a tiny snippet of my response, and ignored the point being made.

Iā€™m not going to pick nits. It really isnā€™t a big deal.

Do you hate the standard or just those who encourage the adherence to one?

So why pick the nit, and respond out of context?

I donā€™t hate the standard. Nor do I hate those who claim those standards are important for eternal salvation, then then refuse to adhere to them, or fail to lead by example in following them.

Itā€™s like spending years complaining about the sanctity of Biblical marriage, but also supporting politicians and pundits who violate that sanctity. Repeatedly. Things like that. Those people are hypocrites. Both the people who violate the sanctity, and the people who claim to believe in a standard but then support those who donā€™t follow it.

Well, according to todayā€™s news, Falwell enjoyed watching Granda and his wife having sex.

This is the guy who thinks heā€™s better than us.

Oh Jerry Jr. Seek help.

ā€œGiancarlo Granda says he was 20 when he met Jerry and Becki Falwell while working as a pool attendant at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach hotel in March 2012. Starting that month and continuing into 2018, Granda told Reuters that the relationship involved him having sex with Becki Falwell while Jerry Falwell looked on.ā€

1 Like

The story isnā€™t that Jerry Falwell Jrā€™s wife had sex with someone other than him, itā€™s that the guy she was having sex with had photos of her, and then Michael Cohen somehow got the photos and then Falwell Jr. suddenly and unexpectedly endorsed Trump.

This is all coming out in Cohenā€™s book next month.

2 Likes

I donā€™t believe any of us know what another person thinks.
You donā€™t even need to go there to blast Falwell. Just let the facts speak for themselves.

Is now the time for emotes?

No.

But thatā€™s a story alright. Is endorsing Trump really defying expectations?

1 Like

Found the beta cuck!

2 Likes

We all have our skeletons, and Christians are no different. When religious types blend their faith with politics, however, publicly cast judgement on others, and (worse) endorse the use of secular government to enforce/promote their particular flavor of sexual morality while they themselves fall far short of it in their private lives?

Ugh, NO. Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling (and SILENCE), and allow others the freedom to do the same.

Defying moral gravity!

Thereā€™s a great clip from the movie 'North Dallas 40" that fits perfectly with this storyā€¦lol. Unfortunately I canā€™t post it here. But its on youtube if you want to look,

I donā€™t care if someone gets freaky with the pool boy.

What I do care about is when those same people use their supposed moral authority to pass judgement on other types of consensual relationships in order to get money from the faithful.

4 Likes

Or try to influence policy in Washington ā€¦

Thatā€™s a spicy kind of deplorable.

Hmm, lot of questions here. :thinking:

Looks like the pool boy did alright.

ā€œ Around 2011, Falwell, president of Liberty University in Virginia, and his wife, Rebecca, began personal fitness training sessions with Benjamin Crosswhite, then a 23-year-old recent Liberty graduate. Now, after a series of university real estate transactions signed by Falwell, Crosswhite owns a sprawling 18-acre racquet sports and fitness facility on former Liberty property. Last year, a local bank approved a line of credit allowing Crosswhiteā€™s business to borrow as much as $2 million against the propertyā€

He needs to be fired and jailed if laws were broken.

1 Like

Three-way Christian sex parties come with great goodies.

3 Likes