Falwell dismissed from Liberty University

Jerry Falwell Jr. has been put on indefinite leave of absence from his job as president of Liberty University in Lynchburg, VA.

Yesterday, Falwell circulated a picture of himself with his zipper down and his underwear showing, with his arm around a woman with her belly showing and her zipper down.
He said the woman was his wife’s assistant. He said what looks like an alcoholic drink in his hand was just a prop.
He’s done for. He won’t be back.

Falwell

She’s attractive. Maybe he thinks letting his belly hang out makes him look attractive, too.

Looking at the picture again, that’s probably what he was going for (copying her look, but for fun, not to look attractive himself).

Post stupid pictures, win stupid prizes.

Why, oh why, do people think they need to post this stupid ■■■■ online? Ugh.

5 Likes

I’m sure he was drunk. He’s not stupid enough to do that sober.

I’m not sure that makes it any better. :joy:

Man, I am starting to like that Jerry Falwell Jr. guy !

1 Like

No no, he insists the black water in his glass was just a prop. And a man of God would never lie, right?

He’ll tell a lie.

He’s been in trouble before with the Miami pool boy scandal. Look it up. They should have thrown him out four years ago.

2 Likes

This is not the first time jr has done this.

Homeboy loves to party hard.

“As controversy swirled around Falwell’s business dealings involving a young pool attendant in Florida, photos emerged of the Liberty president and members of his family partying at a Miami Beach nightclub in 2014; Falwell dismissed the allegations, which don’t line up with the school’s standards for students barring co-ed dancing and drinking, saying the images were photo-shopped”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2020/08/07/jerry-falwell-jrs-long-string-of-scandals/amp/

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Another phony “christian” falls into the gutter.

Did you even hear his radio interview? He was totally wasted drunk. Nice testimony as a bible believing so-called christian. Another fool who is followed by evangelicals.

2 Likes

As a fellow sufferer of Dunlop Syndrome I don’t find this funny at all!

2 Likes

I just listened to it. He was drunk.
Here it is:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1291091643647561736

Totally made it better having a radio talker braying and hee hawing over one’s degenerate shenanigans.

1 Like

He could be the next GOP presidential candidate!

1 Like

Maybe he is the daddy…

He could be Biden’s running mate. He’d be a hell of lot better than Biden.

“They let you.”

1 Like

Oh noes, guy may have had a few pops and exposed his belly button; how horrible !! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So ol JerBear is on a temporary leave.

Is it paid leave? I can’t find. I bet it is.

Will it be permanent? I bet not.