Fallout - Amazon Prime Show

Looking forward to start watching this tonight and by all accounts this show has nailed the Fallout world better than anyone could have hoped for.

Can any show that stars Walton Goggins be bad?

1 Like

I really dislike open world games. I am too rigid lol but can’t wait for all the episodes to drop so i can binge it.

1 Like

Oh man you are missing out on a treat. Though I have to admit I get so focused on completing every side quest, grab every collectible etc that many times I never actually finish the game LOL.

2 Likes

I get it but the fact that you can play tennis and go to a gym in gta for example ruins it for me lol. I am like umm i can do that irl but kill aliens using a gun that tells me what to do and a knife that curses at me isn’t :upside_down_face:

Usual YouTube :warning: warning

1 Like

Lol great point. Then again I do not care for fishing, hunting etc in real life but in the digital world I will do it for hours.

2 Likes

I think Amazon is dropping all episodes at one time. Not a weekly release.

Will be waiting for Friday Family TV Night, I reserved the slot months ago so the wife and son have no wiggle room.

WW

2 Likes

WW

1 Like

I worked a little bit on the Fallout show towards the end of their production because they had to make up some shooting that they missed.

The sets were spot on and the entire aesthetic was in line with the game.

I know absolutely nothing about the plot since I worked on it for about two and a half weeks

3 Likes

Upvoted. I love that guy, he brings something unique to every project he’s in.

1 Like

I think you are fibbing…

… … I think you could shed more light on the show if you wanted.

LOL

WW

1 Like

I was working next door on Marvelous Mrs Maisel…. I saw the sets but I don’t know the plot.

This was my view of it.

Oh piss off Jez with your industry insights and making me jealous about Fallout :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

Joking apart I always enjoy the snippets of info you give us.

1 Like

I am not kidding when I say that they in the sets and props they got the feel of the game right.

Here are some random shots of one of the vaults.

4 Likes

:popcorn:

More please lol

I didn’t take too many photos.

They were watching everyone like hawks to clamp down on leaks.

1 Like

Ah gotcha. Maisel is one of my favorite shows of all time.

1 Like

I did the 5th season.

We took 10 months to film 9 episodes. I have never worked on anything that spent that much time to make television.

It was like working on a 10 month long feature film.

2 Likes

You need your own thread.

2 Likes

THAT is awesome. You do need your own thread.

2 Likes

I don’t take nearly enough pictures for it.

I am currently working on an Apple+ show starring Jessica Chastain and the story is her character infiltrating online hate groups.

That is literally all I know about it because I kinda don’t care about the plot.

It’s long work days though and not much for me to do in the daylight hours… since we do t set up too many lights then.

But it’s a good paycheck and I need it after the strike last year.

2 Likes