Fallout - Amazon Prime Show

Watched episode 1 and they absolutely nailed the Fallout world. The look and feel of it was perfect fallout.

As always first episode had to take time to introduce the characters and the transitions between scenes was a bit weird but overall very good.

The casual incestous sex was surprising but actually makes sense if you think about.

The wife as someone who has never played the games but watched me play really enjoyed it and wants to watch the remaining episodes. So that tells me it accessible to none gamers.

The entire cast was fantastic, but they could teach acting classes for generations to come based on Brosnahanā€™s and Shalhoubā€™s performances.

2 Likes

Dammit, there is a thread on this. What the heck, @Nemesis ? :rofl:

1 Like

Whoop sorry

Of course its going to be lets see how we can squeeze this and over time, take a great concept and ā– ā– ā– ā–  it up because we have to do season after season.

1 Like

Itā€™s really hard to trust Amazon after what they did to LOTR. :rofl:

I think I wanna give it a shot though. Iā€™ve never once played a Fallout game. Always looked interesting, I just never got around to it.

1 Like

You are missing a treat my friend. The first two games are too down turn based, then FO3 is when it becomes open world.

FO76 is currently free on Prime Gaming. This is the online multiplayer Fallout game but for free its worth a go.

1 Like

Fallout is on the Reacher/The Boys side of the Prime spectrum, not the godawful Rings of Power side. Iā€™m mystified that Amazon dropped all episodes at once, they have a real winner with this series and the buzz would only have blossomed if people were taking about it weekly.

1 Like

Seeing the first show episode made me sort of want to try the game.

Maybe I shouldnā€™t watch the show. On the other handā€”will I play it if I buy. it? I bought the half-life series and hardly ever played it.

1 Like

Have you watched the movie Valerian and the city of a thousand planets on Amazon? Weird.

1 Like

I saw this today browsing amazon. Iā€™ll probably watch it next week. I only ever played fallout6.

1 Like

You should feel lucky. I donā€™t think Todd Howardā€™s even played Fallout6 yet.

:wink:

WW

Sounds like the game and spinoffs are laborious. The show episodes might be more fun and less chair sitting.

Fallout games are not laborious. Take your filthy slurs somewhere else :grinning::wink:

:rofl::rofl: I meant fallout 3 on the old 360. I never finished it. Got married instead.

2 Likes

Luc Besson is something else.

Avatar ripoff. Had potential, but hokey and poorly cast. The lead was played by Harry Osborne from Amazing Spider-Man 2.

Just messing around. :joy:

WW

1 Like

Not avatar ripoff, avatar ripped it off. Itā€™s Based on a french comic published in 67

I am liking the show alot imagining what the game would be like in 1996-97.

I might breakdown and buy the whole thing anyway.