Fake Patriotism from a Fake President for Fake Fans

Cover up what exactly? You can’t with a straight face tell me that the election of Donald Trump negated every single dumb argument you had against Obama. It’s like you spent 8 years complaining about EVERYTHING and then elected someone who embodied all of those complaints and more.

Have some respect and admit to your hypocrisy here. My god.

Are you just trolling again or are you lost? The post you quoted has nothing to do with Trump.

Is there a point buried in this steaming pile of Rose, or do you just love to hear yourself type? Besides, whether you like it or not, sincere protest is every bit as patriotic as standing during a song. And yes, according to the new rules if the player doesn’t want to stand they can stay in the locker room. Where would we be, Rosiekins, without your keen grasp of the obvious?

Basic English comprehension, the “what” is “Hypocrisy”.

Brilliant.

There is nothing patriotic in protesting during the national anthem. If you can’t come together as Americans long enough to salute the flag and get through the song, you aren’t a patriot period.

There is a time and place for everything and that is neither.

I’ll ask again, "Which of the words are giving you trouble exactly? Maybe I can help.

Thank god you, nor the President get to decide what it means to be patriot.

No amendment is absolute.

Definition of patriot
: one who loves his or her country and supports its authority and interests
… praised him as a … motivated patriot who was fearless in the quest to preserve American security. —W. R. Hearst, Jr.

I didn’t invent the word nor it’s meaning.

One more time. Which of these words are you having difficulty with?

Also. Dictionaries don’t get to decide either.

Right, so the language is dead since you can just make it up as you go along. Brilliant.

I already did, you quoted above, are you dyslexic?

If I don’t stand for the national anthem, am I a patriot?

You haven’t answered anything you just keep deflecting.

Shall I ask again? Which of these words is it you are having difficulty with?

Perhaps bolding will help?

From The Federalist Papers.

No, not if you are able.

So again. I’m glad you don’t get to decide what it means to be a patriot.

There is nothing patriotic about forced nationalism.

1 Like

You haven’t showed me the part that makes it legal to yell fire in a crowed theater when there is no fire.