Fake Patriotism from a Fake President for Fake Fans

calling out a forum member. not cool.

There is nothing remotely patriotic about forcing an American to stand and show respect for a flag or a song. In fact, that’s the exact opposite of patriotism. Those dead soldiers you Trumpkins like to bandy about as clubs didn’t give their lives in order to see some tangerine halfwit and his slackjawed followers try to stamp out protest.

6 Likes

lolz. It’s like y’all have forgotten about the entire time Obama was President. How precious.

You are sadly mistaken.

I’m going with The Constitution.

And you could try something besides trolling just to be different.

A patriot doesn’t have to be forced. If they can’t bear to stand and salute they are free to remain off of the field. Not that hard.

Hypocrisy noted.

:rofl: That is beautiful.

Remember all the photos reversed of him standing with his left hand over his heart…conservatives ate that shot up.

2 Likes

Thanks for trip down memory lane.

But that doesn’t change what I said now does it?

On y’alls side? Hell yeah it’s noted. You can’t vote in a guy like Trump and then act like the entire Obama thing didn’t happen.

All you’re doing is attempting to cover up for your own.

It looks more like for ‘‘christian’’ cover bigotry.

I don’t particularly care how you label it, the First Amendment is painfully clear and applies to all faiths, not just Christianity.

I’m sure that’s exactly how you see it. :rofl:

Which of the words are giving you trouble?

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Says Trump’s harshest critic.

Errr, “God Bless America” is NOT the national anthem. The national anthem of the United States is “The Star-Spangled Banner”.

M

Yeah, you keep throwing that out there whenever the bigotry bone needs an scratching.